Status
Not open for further replies.
good evenin everyone. im at work as per usual : ( love nightshift. it fills me with joy lol. just caught up a bit there and WOW!! check those lights out!! @HLG1 thank you for joining us. i have a question for ya bud. how does the lights footprint compare to blurples or cobs? a big drawback for blurple users such as myself is the effective coverage area of the lights. what area can your 550 cover at optimum distance from the plants during veg and bloom ?

good evenin everyone. im at work as per usual : ( love nightshift. it fills me with joy lol. just caught up a bit there and WOW!! check those lights out!! @HLG1 thank you for joining us. i have a question for ya bud. how does the lights footprint compare to blurples or cobs? a big drawback for blurple users such as myself is the effective coverage area of the lights. what area can your 550 cover at optimum distance from the plants during veg and bloom ?
Hey brother great you managed to pop along!!
Sadly the interview is over, there is a load of info at https://horticulturelightinggroup.com/ they have a contact page where you can ask questions and they will get back to you with the answer!

Hey brother great you managed to pop along!!
Sadly the interview is over, there is a load of info at https://horticulturelightinggroup.com/ they have a contact page where you can ask questions and they will get back to you with the answer!

Hey arty...just wanted to say its great having you and you ultra informative posts back around bud!! Thanks for the rep a couple of days ago man!!

My pleasure my friend!! :cheers: You know me always willing to lend a hand, that's the AFN way!:vibe:wigglin with the vibe!:headbang:
Now i completely forget what the rep was for, it's been a busy ol' time for me past couple of days.
All I know is if I repped you, you earned it brother and I would have been very happy to give it to you!:pighug:

Well ladles and jelly spoons I'm gonna call it a night, I'm Cream crackered and I need food badly!

If anyone remembers this haha you as old as I am!

My pleasure my friend!! :cheers: You know me always willing to lend a hand, that's the AFN way!:vibe:wigglin with the vibe!:headbang:
Now i completely forget what the rep was for, it's been a busy ol' time for me past couple of days.
All I know is if I repped you, you earned it brother and I would have been very happy to give it to you!:pighug:
You do put the work in arty your a star

Sorry I'm late been at work. Question for the guys @HLG1 @HLG2 if your still around. Rumours around that stock of the Samsung diodes you use on the qbs are going to be harder to get soon as Samsung replacing them with new models? Will you guys just continue to innovate with the latest and greatest or stick to what you see currently using?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back