Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm growing in promix and I'm only watering every 3 days.or when the pot is light I may have over watered.in the past don't know but I'm going see how this turns out I have topped all my other autos and these I'm only going leaf tuck.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk
The top can be a quarter of the end weight I just leaf tuck unless it is a squat dominant indica the I will defoliate so many leaves every few days until I AM SATISFIED THEY WILL PRODUCE COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF RESIN FILLED NUGGETS

There are a few with that design one is called the Atmos Transporter and the others are the Hipvap and the V-bank, there may be others too.
I would guess at the Atmos Transporter is the one you will get, it is a well known vape brand.
That is good to know arty I am almost sure that is what it is called the dude said it is one of the better ones available.

Its deffo going to be in my next grow maybe all pots being this strain , its blown the other 2 height wise
ive never seen a big one really, usually 3-5oz. saw a wicked sog done with them though. the buds turn out rediculous. could probably squeeze the oils out with your bare hands : )

Pretty good dude.........I fell asleep and fuckin missed everything haha....did my song come on??:pass:
LMAO I couldn't tell you bro, I had a very busy night running the interview!
Did you find my instructions easy enough to follow?
If you ever don't know how to do something on the forum, just post it and someone should be able to help you!
That's the great thing about AFN we help everyone and we have the friendliest vibe around, it's what makes this place so special.
If no one knows how to help with something they probably know someone here who can help!
Never worry about asking questions it is how we all learn, we all have been through the initial learning phase and after that you never stop learning!
Growing weed is one of life's greatest pleasures and we are here to help with that!

The top can be a quarter of the end weight I just leaf tuck unless it is a squat dominant indica the I will defoliate so many leaves every few days until I AM SATISFIED THEY WILL PRODUCE COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF RESIN FILLED NUGGETS
yeah man, i topped my bug bud that im currently smoking. ruined the whole plant. lst ruined her even further. keep that behaviour for the xxl strains : ) am with you on the constant defol too. so many folk have a problem with it but cant say its ever done mine any harm...... except when ive been doing it drunk anyway : )

LMAO I couldn't tell you bro, I had a very busy night running the interview!
Did you find my instructions easy enough to follow?
If you ever don't know how to do something on the forum, just post it and someone should be able to help you!
That's the great thing about AFN we help everyone and we have the friendliest vibe around, it's what makes this place so special.
If no one knows how to help with something they probably know someone here who can help!
Never worry about asking questions it is how we all learn, we all have been through the initial learning phase and after that you never stop learning!
Growing weed is one of life's greatest pleasures and we are here to help with that!
amen brother : )

ive never seen a big one really, usually 3-5oz. saw a wicked sog done with them though. the buds turn out rediculous. could probably squeeze the oils out with your bare hands : )
Tbh I wouldn't mind 3-5 oz from this plant for my first grow , its getting well looked after and growing taller every day , I've seen some good results on gg bud , fingers crossed I can get at least one right

That is good to know arty I am almost sure that is what it is called the dude said it is one of the better ones available.
I'm a total vape fan and have owned about 9 over the years, my current go to's are the Grasshopper for portable vaping and the VapeXhale Cloud Evo.
My first vape was around 15 years ago and was no more than a soldering iron with a brass plate and a jar which screwed on top.
It had no temp control and if you left it on too long it would start combusting your weed but it worked to some extent! It was called the blue meanie.
nY3F62i.jpg

Mine didn't have that funky sticker, I think this was a lter model but for the life of me I can't see where they made any improvements apart from the sticker lol

I'm a total vape fan and have owned about 9 over the years, my current go to's are the Grasshopper for portable vaping and the VapeXhale Cloud Evo.
My first vape was around 15 years ago and was no more than a soldering iron with a brass plate and a jar which screwed on top.
It had no temp control and if you left it on too long it would start combusting your weed but it worked to some extent! It was called the blue meanie.
nY3F62i.jpg

Mine didn't have that funky sticker, I think this was a lter model but for the life of me I can't see where they made any improvements apart from the sticker lol
Where they made in Liverpool??lol:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back