Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Raw 1/4 size joint now. SOUR LIVERS
IMG_6758.JPG

hah. She got to about 8 litres/day (2 gallons) at her flowering. Some bud booster & calmag, nothing too exotic or much of tho. The soil was 30% wormcastings, 40% Sungrow Myco, and 30% vermiculite. She drained well, and took up nutes great. Total point and shoot grow. Followed Greenhouse seeds advice on outdoors - and let 'er dry up like a desert a couple of times in-between flushings. All organic, no heavy salts used.

I had one in the ground, but, it got to be about 7' tall, and when she started taking water to put out flowers - that one got really heavy. Lost a couple of branches in a windstorm, still have a 1/2lb dry I'm sure. I have no doubt it'd be a 3 pounder had she gone deep.

White Widow has proven to me mold resistant, super stinky, and enough trichs and development to think I've ended up with some spank dandy gear. I was going down to 5-6C at night, but they were hanging. I grew a couple of Afghanis last year, one turned into a petri dish almost overnight when it got cold and condensation came out. The other went 10 days deeper, and was grand, both in yield and smoke.

Will do a smoke report after this has had a month to cure out.
I see now thanks. Sorry I bothered with the question. Just trying to catch up on the thread. Awesome job boss.

New goodies yay. Just in time to maybe get my buds a bit fatter before I harvest lol.
91a3e6614342d44313e6750aadfd83e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Straight up some of the best shit to hit the growing seen since the original drhornby's big bud supplement

Hey...just wanted to make sure you know the remo chemo is a photoperiod strain not an auto
Yes sir, photos are my thing. Lol this is only my second year doing autos. Still on a learning curve with them.
I prefer photos, outdoors so far. I've been doing them for years outdoors. Going indoors as we speak. Soon as I finish all these autos I'm thinking of either running the rest of my autos, or looking for a good mum. Then running clones for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back