Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir, photos are my thing. Lol this is only my second year doing autos. Still on a learning curve with them.
I prefer photos, outdoors so far. I've been doing them for years outdoors. Going indoors as we speak. Soon as I finish all these autos I'm thinking of either running the rest of my autos, or looking for a good mum. Then running clones for awhile.

Ahh okay cool! Just wanted to make sure you realized. I really would like to give remo chemo a run, but after talking with mark it seems it would be too risky with our early winter onslaughts

Yes sir, photos are my thing. Lol this is only my second year doing autos. Still on a learning curve with them.
I prefer photos, outdoors so far. I've been doing them for years outdoors. Going indoors as we speak. Soon as I finish all these autos I'm thinking of either running the rest of my autos, or looking for a good mum. Then running clones for awhile.

Hey...can you tag me to your journal if you are running an outdoor journal?

Ahh okay cool! Just wanted to make sure you realized. I really would like to give remo chemo a run, but after talking with mark it seems it would be too risky with our early winter onslaughts
I know what you mean kind of. Weather here is tricky. I'm down for crossing, now that I can go indoors some. Even having the opportunity to do a shit ton of clones in a small green house and light dep. It intrigues me.

I know what you mean kind of. Weather here is tricky. I'm down for crossing, now that I can go indoors some. Even having the opportunity to do a shit ton of clones in a small green house and light dep. It intrigues me.

This season has been insane weather wise....it was unseasonably hot...and a single day after almost 2 weeks of 30-40C heat, we were having weather that only reached a high of 10 degrees celsius. Dealt with frost twice this week....seems like its back to nice now for at least another week...craziness!!

I'm not at the moment. Funny I've been a member for 6 years give or take. My brother in law turned me on to afn back then. I never really got involved here until June this year.

Cool bud...feel free to PM or tag me anytime if you want to grow some outdoor monsters...I Can and will help you! Lets get you some 6"+ diameter stalks bud!!
IMG_5811.JPG

IMG_5815.JPG

Weeew just got my water bill for past 6 months, over $150 lol only been 60 days with using extra from growing but damn.
I'm wondering if I can use my aircon water? It's basically distilled water right? Can put a bucket out under the drip hose outside should help cut down on my water costs a bit lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Better than GP Massive?
Massive has been around along time too. It is not better it is the best thing since drhornby's and massive too I Am just trying to say I feel this stuff is a game changer in the growing scene. Quite similar to big bud when it hit the scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back