Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive has been around along time too. It is not better it is the best thing since drhornby's and massive too I Am just trying to say I feel this stuff is a game changer in the growing scene. Quite similar to big bud when it hit the scene

I'll have to do some research and get a bottle to try...happy with green planet. but i think i am going to try something different on the second run this winter. Maybe Dutch Pro...not sure yet..just feel like a change.

I'll have to do some research and get a bottle to try...happy with green planet. but i think i am going to try something different on the second run this winter. Maybe Dutch Pro...not sure yet..just feel like a change.
If your in the US they do free samples i think. That's what got me interested anyway everyone talking about the free samples but I couldn't get one in aus so figured fuck it might as well just buy a small bottle.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It would have to be dam good to tear me away from green planet nutrients. But dutch pro is great stuff too. I might give emerald harvest a try. IM going to do a run of REMO too coming up. 7 plants with remo

They sent me a sample to Canada.

Ahh...better look into it then!! Thanks bud!

It would have to be dam good to tear me away from green planet nutrients. But dutch pro is great stuff too. I might give emerald harvest a try. IM going to do a run of REMO too coming up. 7 plants with remo

Yeah man, GP nutes are just fantastic. I find i often have to up the strength a fair bit(compared to Advanced nutrients or foxfarm) to keep up, but they really do work well. Have you ran dutch pro before? Any tips on what to get doseage ect?

DUTCH PRO RULES!!!! : )

Ahh...better look into it then!! Thanks bud!

Yeah man, GP nutes are just fantastic. I find i often have to up the strength a fair bit(compared to Advanced nutrients or foxfarm) to keep up, but they really do work well. Have you ran dutch pro before? Any tips on what to get doseage ect?
I have never ran dutch pro but a grower that was on here grew two pound autos using dutch pro nutrients and they have a auto line too. GP is half the cost and with massive you push that hard near the end and I have grown the densest frostiest buds just as big an fruitier then A/N and when using mammoth P it just does not get any better. I use a/b grow bloom and vitathrive the new name for aussie tonic liquidW8 root builder massive pro cal mammoth P. I use no silica no zyme products I use mammoth P right through from veg to bloom.

Man that feeling when you know you heard something but can't find what it was. Fucking thought I was paranoid but I swear I heard a beep, go hunting around the house thinking there's a bug somewhere or something lol. 20mins later I find my PPM meter that died yesterday on the counter turned on! Bastard came back from the dead lol. Yay can't complain.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back