Status
Not open for further replies.
good evening troops. im getting a bit more time here these days so ill try to stop by a bit more often.
while im here though id just like to say a massive thank you to @Rebel who must work her ass off on here all day long. thank you again for my badges rebel, you dont get enough credit for what you do on here but its very much appreciated : ) top banana : )

Here ye, hear ye!! @Rebel Rocks!!

good evening troops. im getting a bit more time here these days so ill try to stop by a bit more often.
while im here though id just like to say a massive thank you to @Rebel who must work her ass off on here all day long. thank you again for my badges rebel, you dont get enough credit for what you do on here but its very much appreciated : ) top banana : )

Why thank you Scots!!! You're too kind my friend! You guys do all the work! I just get the honor of giving you what you worked hard for! Well on the badge side! The growing and showing and reviewing is all you!! :pass: Keep kickin' ass!!

Here ye, hear ye!! @Rebel Rocks!!

:bighug: :pass: Thanks GS!!! :pass: How you doing this evening? Despite the obvious...

Why thank you Scots!!! You're too kind my friend! You guys do all the work! I just get the honor of giving you what you worked hard for! Well on the badge side! The growing and showing and reviewing is all you!! :pass: Keep kickin' ass!!

:bighug: :pass: Thanks GS!!! :pass: How you doing this evening? Despite the obvious...

Oh doing alright....getting worn down from the trimming and guarding double duty. Also trying to build a dry trimmer to help me out saving some time.

great haul man, can't wait to try out some of my dinafem CBD strain i got
Yes!! Mee three!!! I've got critical+ auto cbd. Can't wait to try em out. I'm a huge fan of critical anyways.
Have Remo Chemo from Dinafem as well. Not sure if I want to start indoors early, or wait until the end of winter, beginning of spring next year. Decisions, decisions...

Yes!! Mee three!!! I've got critical+ auto cbd. Can't wait to try em out. I'm a huge fan of critical anyways.
Have Remo Chemo from Dinafem as well. Not sure if I want to start indoors early, or wait until the end of winter, beginning of spring next year. Decisions, decisions...

Hey...just wanted to make sure you know the remo chemo is a photoperiod strain not an auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back