Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20171002_181044.jpg

Do you eat these? And How do you prepare them? I've Eat what is called prairie chicken, it was really delicious!

Yeah these oyster mushrooms are edible, a delicacy for some people. Good just sauteed a bit on med/low heat with a few herbs/spices, maybe some olive oil or a little butter. Some oil, pepper and a little garlic is my go-to usually :D

Yeah these oyster mushrooms are edible, a delicacy for some people. Good just sauteed a bit on med/low heat with a few herbs/spices, maybe some olive oil or a little butter. Some oil, pepper and a little garlic is my go-to usually :D
Your pictures are cool man✌️ I'm not to educated on wild shrooms but man I do love to eat them.

good evening troops. im getting a bit more time here these days so ill try to stop by a bit more often.
while im here though id just like to say a massive thank you to @Rebel who must work her ass off on here all day long. thank you again for my badges rebel, you dont get enough credit for what you do on here but its very much appreciated : ) top banana : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back