Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck in transit as we speak . :thumbsup:
Bear very nice mate i got them in cupboard to go at next time.and big devil and big devil 2 autos;) i hope they all turn out like this lol.best of luck mate.iv heard great things about there trainwreck auto so ur in for a treat thats for sure.happy growing every1;)

I plucked this 2 days ago . Time for a go . :thumbsup:
P1100007.JPG

all books have the odd type/boo boo.i cant help but think they mean dry rather than cure.
do they offer an alternative to jar ?
if no then i cant help but think its a boo boo,as its been glass jars for curing...with regular burping for a week or so for 50 years and ive never heard otherwise mentioned till just now.
:pighug:
He says because it's habit and ritual. In the 20th century due to prohibition growers used the method to avoid getting getting caught. Since now it's legalized, for some of us they've developed better ways to go about it. I'm at work now, when I get back to the house, I can grab the book and give you better information from it. That's just the little I remember reading.

That why you use Boveda in the jars and burp them once a week to control the moisture level .:thumbsup:
what are people using before boveda came along? they seem ridiculously expensive for what they are, hard to get them down here in AU i can only seem to find the big packets. also might as well start the discussion lol 58% or 62%? or another %?

Brother, Gauge will not ever tell someone something he doesn't know for sure. I wont Bullshit you, I dont know about that scope but i believe someone else has it here. Saw it yesterday i believe.
appreciate your honesty mate, i can get the one you linked on amazon but its like gonna cost me over $100 USD to get it shipped here lol. i dont mind being a guinea pig i might as well give it a go and report back!

Bear very nice mate i got them in cupboard to go at next time.and big devil and big devil 2 autos;) i hope they all turn out like this lol.best of luck mate.iv heard great things about there trainwreck auto so ur in for a treat thats for sure.happy growing every1;)
I'm only 4 weeks into my Mephisto grow and already I'm lookin down the road to my next grow . :nono: I'm a very sick person . :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back