Status
Not open for further replies.
the field of focus is minute with a microscope.the orange line is the only place anything will be in focus,adjust the focus knob once then dont touch it again.
IMG_2984.JPG

:pighug:

oh nice will have to check it out, i found reading some of these older books its alot of info i had already found floating around or just some of it was flat out wrong, also hard to see what is useful info to use for autos etc. i reckon the AFN gurus should get together and write up a book lol
Lol I've thought about that, writing a book. I write a lot and read lol to more up to date info get the ones that are revised. The one by Mel Frank the "Marijuana Growers Handbook" they actually use it at Oaksterdam as one of the course books. I like that one a lot. Jorge Cervantes "Marijuana Horticulture" Robert Connell Clarke "Marijuana Botany", Dj Shorts book, and I just got Ed Rosenthal Beyond Buds book. They're all good. I'm working on getting the Kindle version of the ones I have the physical copies of and vice versa. It's easier for me than Google. Although I still use Google naturally and AFN.
At the end of the day nobody really does the same exact thing, growing, breeding, harvesting, drying and curing, and consuming. There's also conflicting info in most any book whether it's about cannabis or not. Lol That's the only real logical way to approach things to me. Go for what you know, I'm also all about learning, I want to be wrong sometimes, if it means I learn something new and better.

i think a lot of people don't realize how close you have to get them to get a good focus. I literally push the scope into the buds and let the branch tension hold it there.
Good luck i am sure it will be better than a kick in the stones!
Lol glad you say that. I have all kinds of microscope hash on mine. If I have to do that with a digital one I mine as well use the $12 special I've got. Lol

Lol I've thought about that, writing a book. I write a lot and read lol to more up to date info get the ones that are revised. The one by Mel Frank the "Marijuana Growers Handbook" they actually use it at Oaksterdam as one of the course books. I like that one a lot. Jorge Cervantes "Marijuana Horticulture" Robert Connell Clarke "Marijuana Botany", Dj Shorts book, and I just got Ed Rosenthal Beyond Buds book. They're all good. I'm working on getting the Kindle version of the ones I have the physical copies of and vice versa. It's easier for me than Google. Although I still use Google naturally and AFN.
At the end of the day nobody really does the same exact thing, growing, breeding, harvesting, drying and curing, and consuming. There's also conflicting info in most any book whether it's about cannabis or not. Lol That's the only real logical way to approach things to me. Go for what you know, I'm also all about learning, I want to be wrong sometimes, if it means I learn something new and better.
yep im a kindle addict as well, been reading through a bunch of those at work lol will add some of those to my list thanks for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back