Status
Not open for further replies.
appreciate your honesty mate, i can get the one you linked on amazon but its like gonna cost me over $100 USD to get it shipped here lol. i dont mind being a guinea pig i might as well give it a go and report back!
ray i have a very similar scope its not the best pal to be honest you can check tricomes better with a hand held one id love a good quality one but i have bought 2 also the stand moves i had to secure it

Attachments

• crap.PNG
    crap.PNG
    335 KB · Views: 35
burp once a week jar gets fresh air/oxygen.at 62% with boveda moisture can only go down not up in the jar,so mould etc.will not/cannot happen.
:pighug:
I was just asking a question boss, and sharing what I read. I honestly don't think once a week would be enough to keep fresh air/oxygen in a jar though. I'm no scientist or nothing, but I'm sure with the processes going on that oxygen gets used up pretty quickly, hence having to burp your jars more frequently in the beginning. Just my opinion. He does go on to storage after curing lol I'll be back later on. Like I said I'm not saying this stuff is absolute fact, right, wrong, or in between. Just relaying what I read. No hard feelings. I think boveda is 2 way moisture control though. I'll have to check the packs.

I got that one it works pretty good.
the carson hand held one seems better for detail as i said it s useable but i see people post pics with some scope and they look amazing

I was just asking a question boss, and sharing what I read. I honestly don't think once a week would be enough to keep fresh air/oxygen in a jar though. I'm no scientist or nothing, but I'm sure with the processes going on that oxygen gets used up pretty quickly, hence having to burp your jars more frequently in the beginning. Just my opinion. He does go on to storage after curing lol I'll be back later on. Like I said I'm not saying this stuff is absolute fact, right, wrong, or in between. Just relaying what I read. No hard feelings. I think boveda is 2 way moisture control though. I'll have to check the packs.
if your in the usa they give free samples out they wont ship to the uk i will try find you the link https://www.bovedainc.com/boveda_offer/free-samples/

I like my bud kinda fresh I never use glass I smoke it to fast!! I dry mine by hanging about a week then i put it in a paper bag about 12 days or so and its so nice!!!! as long as the sugars cook out and all the other chems and as long as the genetics are good you cant loose!!! i have smoked cured up weed lots of times and I just like my THC fresh!!

I have never really had good luck with a bavada pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back