Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to send out a bunch of thanks to you ladies and fellas that offered such kind words and support throughout this harsh time. @johnp540 , @bushmasterar15 , @Eyes on Fire, @trailanimal , @Fairlynew , @wwwillie , @Rebel , @Mossy , @Dudeski, @iampepe , @St. Tom I am sure i am missing some...thanks so much everyone...the well wishes are received with great gratitude.
Your welcome brother I've been robbed it changes your outlook on people It just made my trust so much harder to earn just dust your self off and change your setup completely

He says because it's habit and ritual. In the 20th century due to prohibition growers used the method to avoid getting getting caught. Since now it's legalized, for some of us they've developed better ways to go about it. I'm at work now, when I get back to the house, I can grab the book and give you better information from it. That's just the little I remember reading.
I like some of Rosenthal But actually Bro He sells Books!!! I have a subscription of his Methods and He has a lot of good stuff!!!

Here is my re vegging auto. I took 70g off her so lets see how far she will go round 2. This is a AVT special select from @mephisto passes to @pop22 :pass:she is 97 days old now .

20171001_094741.jpg

20171001_094705.jpg

Attachments

• 20171001_094731.jpg
    20171001_094731.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back