Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gave away a 5 ft tall 5 ft wide pineapple plant I started from a store bought pineapple top to a neighbor...These things just outgrew my house man..Super healthy,super big..I mean I've probably given away 12 shoots fully rooted and planted from this thing..Now to figure out who to give the other one to..They are like 4 years old and I didn't want to just leave them out in the cold to die.

This is the offspring I just planted after removing it from the mother plant so you could imagine how big they were..

IMG_20171001_150202.jpg

Good evening friends I hope your weekends going great I pop in daily to say hi as AFN have gave me so much prizes knowledge and good pals

Just gave away a 5 ft tall 5 ft wide pineapple plant I started from a store bought pineapple top to a neighbor...These things just outgrew my house man..Super healthy,super big..I mean I've probably given away 12 shoots fully rooted and planted from this thing..Now to figure out who to give the other one to..They are like 4 years old and I didn't want to just leave them out in the cold to die.
sounds fun!, ever get fruit to eat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back