Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool! I've done a couple re-veg, her's one that was a a clone, then a mother plant, then flowered and gave me lots of bud, then re-vegged and left in a corner for moths.... then planted outdoors and recently harvested, again!

Ducksfoot outdoors pic2 -8-11-2017.jpg

Here is my re vegging auto. I took 70g off her so lets see how far she round 2. This is a AVT special select from @mephisto passes to @pop22 :pass:

View attachment 811024
View attachment 811025

Here is my re vegging auto. I took 70g off her so lets see how far she will go round 2. This is a AVT special select from @mephisto passes to @pop22 :pass:she is 97 days old now .

View attachment 811024
View attachment 811025
Awww man .....gotta have a go at this........u cant repot,u cant clone,they dont like being tampered with.....mmmmmmmmm............is this just genetics getting as strong as the buds i see on here..........fckng hope so .....

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Everyone of those myths has been disproved! Its still strain dependent whether its worth cloning. Now re-vegging? this may be a whole new ballgame!
And I've transplanted hundreds of auto with less than 1% failure. We we've all seen how we torture the hell outa our autos with sometimes spectacular results!

Awww man .....gotta have a go at this........u cant repot,u cant clone,they dont like being tampered with.....mmmmmmmmm............is this just genetics getting as strong as the buds i see on here..........fckng hope so .....

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

what are people using before boveda came along? they seem ridiculously expensive for what they are, hard to get them down here in AU i can only seem to find the big packets. also might as well start the discussion lol 58% or 62%? or another %?

I don't know how they stack up price or availability wise, but there is another outfit starting to try and break in to the moisture management market. Only one guy trying 'em so far (here on AFN, at least) that I know of....but something to check out..

Integra vendor area: https://www.autoflower.org/forums/integra.481/

I've got enough Boveda's lying around to last me a while, so haven't looked into the Integra too much, personally. I like the idea that they come with a little kind of moisture meter to visually let you know how your jar is doing.

https://www.integra-products.com/

morning/afternoon folks :pass:
LED cob things,not as easy as it looks.

:gary:

Hi Archie, good afternoon Stoners.

I don't think they are supposed to be hooked up directly to 110v without a supply device as shown in Arty's poster for last Fridays interview with Timber LED's. Me' thinks the outcome was predictable. Hell, he had already stabbed them with the soldering iron. :rofl: What a maroon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back