Status
Not open for further replies.
i've always wondered are you pulling leaves off to check tricomes or how are you getting the microscope onto the plant and keeping it stable to take a pic with it?
nah, i zip tie that scope to a tripod and push the front of the scope against the buds and focus.

you are one lucky boy! my landlord is pretty awesome aswell but i dont think id go as far as to say she would let me grow if she knew lol. but she never bothers me only does inspections at lease renewal time lol. does your landlady smoke?
No she's not a smoker . She tried CBD extract for shingles pain but it scared her ( anxiety , increased heart rate etc. ) so she won't even use that .

nah, i zip tie that scope to a tripod and push the front of the scope against the buds and focus.

cool yeah that makes sense i been trying to figure out how i could go about doing it myself need to get me one of those i think my little camera attachment does 30x zoom but its damn hard to get it to focus easily and see the tricomes

No she's not a smoker . She tried CBD extract for shingles pain but it scared her ( anxiety , increased heart rate etc. ) so she won't even use that .
damn was gonna say you could be getting a sweet deal if your able to just give her some pot lol.

i've been thinking of growing some high CBD content stuff to make some extract for my mum she has a broken neck so i would like to see if it can help with her pain.

Good day growers.here a video of 1 of my current sponsored grows.sweetseeds cream mandarine xl autos.back 2 plants 26 days old today and front plant wass topped is 20 days old today.some strong genetics.reps to @Sweet Seeds Jay nice very nice;)

I have some Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck in transit as we speak . :thumbsup:

cool yeah that makes sense i been trying to figure out how i could go about doing it myself need to get me one of those i think my little camera attachment does 30x zoom but its damn hard to get it to focus easily and see the tricomes

damn was gonna say you could be getting a sweet deal if your able to just give her some pot lol.

i've been thinking of growing some high CBD content stuff to make some extract for my mum she has a broken neck so i would like to see if it can help with her pain.
I can only speak to that microscope. It also has a 4-5 little led's inside the housing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back