Status
Not open for further replies.
Really nice setup bro clean organized looks awesome. And the plants look awesome as well✌️

Thanks man, a good vacuuming and a diluted bleach wipe down in between grows keeps her clean.I take the clip fans apart,clean the blades and clean all filters and vents.Every once in a while I'll wipe the floor from corner to corner during the grow as well...:thumbsup:

Thanks man, a good vacuuming and a diluted bleach wipe down in between grows keeps her clean.I take the clip fans apart,clean the blades and clean all filters and vents.Every once in a while I'll wipe the floor from corner to corner during the grow as well...:thumbsup:
I need to get off my lazy ass and clean my room. I guess I will wait till after I end the MBAP girls in a week or two. :baked::baked:

I like a clean room mine is dirty ATM and it's fucking killing me cause I won't have time to clean for a day or to lol and that dehumidifier is cool man what kind is it how many cubic foot it service? I got a cheep simple one off Amazon and it kicks ass bro I change water every two three days lol humidity stays under 50% always!!

Seedsupreme also is good seed sales!! And they have Auto Haze in stock if your interested in them
Also just my opinion mind seedsman are the best stockists I've used for seeds also they have a promo for using cards at the min

I like a clean room mine is dirty ATM and it's fucking killing me cause I won't have time to clean for a day or to lol and that dehumidifier is cool man what kind is it how many cubic foot it service? I got a cheep simple one off Amazon and it kicks ass bro I change water every two three days lol humidity stays under 50% always!!

The humidifier is from Taotronics, I also got it off Amazon but it was $70..I probably could of found it cheaper but I needed it asap and it had the 2 day Prime option so I went for it..I use distilled water in it and can get by on a gallon for about 4-5 days with the low mist setting and the humistat set on 70% ( The humistat goes up to 95%) The humidifier kicks on automatically when the humidity drops below my desired setting..With my current weather situation,the extraction fan off, and the tent zipped all the way up except for a little opening at the bottom, my tent levels off at a nice 66% rh..Temps peak sometimes to about 80 but no further..The box says between 66-82 cubic feet..4 Liter tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back