Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'm doing almost same situation Bro older home I built a hiden room lol but I'm about to get it dialed in and when I do it be much easier!!!

That's my goal to use the whole closet and ditch the tent ( maybe use it for drying buds)...run about 6 auto cobs..a larger extraction..few more vents towards the bottom of the wall to pull in air and waterproof the floor with roofing membrane and some reflectix for the walls..This tent limits my numbers and well you know, I just want to grow more plants.:thumbsup:

That's my goal to use the whole closet and ditch the tent ( maybe use it for drying buds)...run about 6 auto cobs..a larger extraction..few more vents towards the bottom of the wall to pull in air and waterproof the floor with roofing membrane and some reflectix for the walls..This tent limits my numbers and well you know, I just want to grow more plants.:thumbsup:
I can't make mine bigger wished I could but I'm sure gonna make it comfy for up to 3 Girls at a time and if done right that will keep me in meds!! But if you do your closet like you keep your tent organized I would say you would have a jungle of Buds Bro!!!! I have mine painted flat white I'm thinking of getting some mylar for the walls but don't know if that will make any difference!?!

I can't make mine bigger wished I could but I'm sure gonna make it comfy for up to 3 Girls at a time and if done right that will keep me in meds!! But if you do your closet like you keep your tent organized I would say you would have a jungle of Buds Bro!!!! I have mine painted flat white I'm thinking of getting some mylar for the walls but don't know if that will make any difference!?!

I mean maybe a slight difference but honestly if the walls in my closet weren't missing panels from the last tenants, I would just paint it flat white..I may either use reflective sheeting that comes in a roll, staple them, then run foil tape down the seams or panda film with the reflective white surface..Time to start an interior design show on the DIY Network, Grow Room Makeovers.

i use a cheap yellow one off ebay around 10 quid i have had 2 and i try them against the drop and strips and they are quite accurate i will be getting a more expensive one in the near future i just bought the 7.0 calibration fluid and do it weekly with the screw in back
Let me buy you all a beer. :cheers:

I got frustrated with trying to match colors and got a pH meter and a bottle of calibrating solution for less than $80 Loonies. The guy showed me as he calibrated and tested it.

I have some nute solution and some adjusted water, both of which test around 6 (yellow) with the drops. When I got home and tested with the meter, the nutes were over 8 and the water 7.5.

I readjusted them and gave the plants a good soaking with 6.2 water. No longer will they have to suffer from my poor eyesight!

I mean maybe a slight difference but honestly if the walls in my closet weren't missing panels from the last tenants, I would just paint it flat white..I may either use reflective sheeting that comes in a roll, staple them, then run foil tape down the seams or panda film with the reflective white surface..Time to start an interior design show on the DIY Network, Grow Room Makeovers.
Hell yeah see all kinds of cool grow rooms!!

IMG_20170925_172457.jpg
@Green Goblin while we're talking upgrades look what mailman brought me just now lmao!!! Girls gonna get lit up NOW!!! @BigSm0 your Fking awesome Bro✌️✌️✌️✌️

I have a friend who has a big laundry room in his townhouse basement. It has everything: water and sinks; big counter with drawers and shelves; 220 and 110; ventilation (which outputs to underground parking).

My friend will have nothing to do with pot, but time and time again I have envisioned how easily it could be set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back