Status
Not open for further replies.
21687467_10155831376383987_1662589065812728974_n.jpg

The humidifier is from Taotronics, I also got it off Amazon but it was $70..I probably could of found it cheaper but I needed it asap and it had the 2 day Prime option so I went for it..I use distilled water in it and can get by on a gallon for about 4-5 days with the low mist setting and the humistat set on 70% ( The humistat goes up to 95%) The humidifier kicks on automatically when the humidity drops below my desired setting..With my current weather situation,the extraction fan off, and the tent zipped all the way up except for a little opening at the bottom, my tent levels off at a nice 66% rh..Temps peak sometimes to about 80 but no further..The box says between 66-82 cubic feet..4 Liter tank
Ok I thought it was a Dehumidifier I'm just the opposite on weather I have to use a dehumidifier or my humidity gets up around 90% I put a bathroom Fart fan in my intake hole sucking cold air from another room lol so now my temps stay 82 high and down to 76 when lights out I can't wait for winter so I can keep temps more reasonable!!! I also use a willhi Humidity controller connected to my Dehumidifier so all I have to do is emtpy the tank on it lol makes life simple

Also just my opinion mind seedsman are the best stockists I've used for seeds also they have a promo for using cards at the min
None beats Mephisto as far as freebies and customer service!!!!✌️ I've use a couple to get beans and seedsupreme was very stealthy so was Mephisto!!!

Ok I thought it was a Dehumidifier I'm just the opposite on weather I have to use a dehumidifier or my humidity gets up around 90% I put a bathroom Fart fan in my intake hole sucking cold air from another room lol so now my temps stay 82 high and down to 76 when lights out I can't wait for winter so I can keep temps more reasonable!!! I also use a willhi Humidity controller connected to my Dehumidifier so all I have to do is emtpy the tank on it lol makes life simple

Yeah I cut a hole in the back of the tent, you can see the white flange..On the outside of the flange I put black pantyhose over it and a rubber band to hold it on..Then the ducting over that and ran it to a vent I cut a hole in the wall for to pull a/c from the bedroom..I run a passive intake..The tent is in a closet in an older home so there's like no insulation in there..In the summer it's sauna hot and in the winter blistering cold, so sometimes I can get by with no extraction for a while and other times I just unzip the tent completely and leave it open..Constantly alternating this fan off this fan on..Pretty much just adjusting accordingly to dial in the ideal conditions.

Yeah I cut a hole in the back of the tent, you can see the white flange..On the outside of the flange I put black pantyhose over it and a rubber band to hold it on..Then the ducting over that and ran it to a vent I cut a hole in the wall for to pull a/c from the bedroom..I run a passive intake..The tent is in a closet in an older home so there's like no insulation in there..In the summer it's sauna hot and in the winter blistering cold, so sometimes I can get by with no extraction for a while and other times I just unzip the tent completely and leave it open..Constantly alternating this fan off this fan on..Pretty much just adjusting accordingly to dial in the ideal conditions.
That's what I'm doing almost same situation Bro older home I built a hiden room lol but I'm about to get it dialed in and when I do it be much easier!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back