Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy peeps :pass:

IMG_2838.JPG

yeah what he said.

:pighug:

a spot of trivia
the B side of ian dury and the blockheads hit me with your rhythm stick.

:pighug:

i like ian dury archie how old r u pal im 47 Billericay Dickie for my fav

Yep its huge on keto. I have been keto for about 3 years now. I love making bullet proof coffees with coconut or mct oil and grass fed butter blended up. Can't wait to try make some coconut oil or butter with my trimmings. Also keen on learning about rosin heaps of shit to learn.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

About 2 weeks you will be good on the sugar side of things, was for sure the hardest part for me since I'm huge with my caramel lattes lol. Thank God I didn't have to give up my caffeine. It's funny cause now anything even a little bit sweet at all is super over powering. If I have the odd caramel latte if they use the same amount of syrup as normal I can't drink it lol even a tiny amount is enough for me these days.

Biggest struggle is just finding stuff to eat out since I love eating out. Places are coming around though fair few cafes and such adopting it.

Follow along my discworld adventure its in my sig. It's my choice for the mephisto grow battle. Things a beauty so far. I also microtopped it yesterday.
a6628fbd0a345104027268f583ed1f77.jpg

Fell asleep lol ya I read you feel like shit some the first week or 2 then start feeling pretty good. I also read that going back to sugar makes you feel sick. I've thought about trying it. I dunno I guess in the grand scheme of things feeling like shit for a week is well worth the reward lol

Yeah mate it's worth it. Actually found myself with more energy and could think clearly. Great for weight loss i was nearly 100kg and got down to 70kg over a fair amount of time but was on and off alot.

That's good man. I just started dieting, just being more conscious of what I eat. Try to just eat meats and veggies, oh and fruits I always forget that one lol only lost 12-14 lbs since July, but that's cool just need to keep it up. I might work my way into the ketogenic diet. I also hear there's a lot of benefits with the coffee. Can you eat fruits? I can't remember, but being that it's essentially sugar I guess not.

@rayuki I prob have to run a poll or flip a coin to decide if those were my seeds haha..
@johnp540 Keto is great and the bulletproof coffee is so gooooooood I thought it would be nasty so the first time I made it with just MCT and hazelnut coffee...OMFG I thought I was addicted to coffee before!

I do something a little different for eating I guess, like I don't actually follow any specific "diet" or meal plan I just cook with Whole 30 or Paleo recipes, but I do intermittent fasting and when I do eat it's 90% Paleo. Only changing to eating like that I've lost over 20 lbs and I hardly have any cravings. When I do get the odd craving I indulge guilt free cuz life's too fuckin short! But yeah, I'm loving it!

@rayuki I prob have to run a poll or flip a coin to decide if those were my seeds haha..
@johnp540 Keto is great and the bulletproof coffee is so gooooooood I thought it would be nasty so the first time I made it with just MCT and hazelnut coffee...OMFG I thought I was addicted to coffee before!

I do something a little different for eating I guess, like I don't actually follow any specific "diet" or meal plan I just cook with Whole 30 or Paleo recipes, but I do intermittent fasting and when I do eat it's 90% Paleo. Only changing to eating like that I've lost over 20 lbs and I hardly have any cravings. When I do get the odd craving I indulge guilt free cuz life's too fuckin short! But yeah, I'm loving it!
Sounds good. I've heard of the whole 30 also but haven't looked into it much. Thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back