Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this grow. I have theses seeds and wondered what they would turn out like. :d5:

Thanks man, I'm looking forward to it as well. I've never grown Grape Crinkle or the Skywalker and we have a combination of both here..Should turn out to be some frosty, fragrant product.:thumbsup:

Thanks man, I'm looking forward to it as well. I've never grown Grape Crinkle or the Skywalker and we have a combination of both here..Should turn out to be some frosty, fragrant product.:thumbsup:
Hell yeah, when the Illuminautos dropped it was first on my list. Im about to chop a big MBAP and i probably should have grown another for the Grow battle, but hell variety is the spice of life. I do have a bluetoof mid life if you want to take a look at another illumanauto.

Hell yeah, when the Illuminautos dropped it was first on my list. Im about to chop a big MBAP and i probably should have grown another for the Grow battle, but hell variety is the spice of life. I do have a bluetoof mid life if you want to take a look at another illumanauto.

That Blue Toof is nice and bushy..The Illuminautos are always good..I grew some Skyrone Stomper from a previous release and everybody loved it..I've held on to the last 4 beans of that for some time now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back