Status
Not open for further replies.
Enlighten me younger generation . Do friends still get together and have house parties ?? You know the kind were you BYOB and the ladies usually get together and make salads and such . The kind were one or possibly 2 get so drunk they end up crashed in your bed or puke all over the bath room floor or worse yet in your bed . A the good old days . :rofl:

Enlighten me younger generation . Do friends still get together and have house parties ?? You know the kind were you BYOB and the ladies usually get together and make salads and such . The kind were one or possibly 2 get so drunk they end up crashed in your bed or puke all over the bath room floor or worse yet in your bed . A the good old days . :rofl:
Absolutely! At least where I'm from we do!

i'd hope so!
but girls sadly don't cook for shit anymore lmao
I imagine it only gets worse for the new youngns.

I was usually at the 1&2's at the parties
i'll never forget the day when I relized I had a lil talent on the tables, owner of the set-up came running in the studio.. thought I was in shit and he started going ape shit for the mix..

was hooked ever since
moh tip... play drums if you DJ... train ur brain

Last edited:
Get those big boy panties on Elvis and go out there and face the bastards head on . :thumbsup:
Just another day at the shop! This 502 has a vacuum leak and ill also look at the fuel pump.
20170922_163632.jpg

20170920_165153.jpg

@Gauge Steel
I've quickly learned you cant please the entirety of LS
lmao
we got jazz lovers to spoken poetry, country, hip-hop, ... basicly everything I like but most aren't as... lets just say I doubt their ipod looks like mine.. read the crowd.. dj rule # (insert w/e )

@The Elvis
vet or merro....
u put that second pic and blew my mind... did you see they are doin a new el camino

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back