Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Notch organic. So far I really dig mineral-based, which is a combo with organic, almost there.
Cool I was using Fox farms trio which is a combo but switched to some Burpee's organic granulars this run. 2 layers of it in compost and promix I used it in my veggie garden and am impressed with the results.

:eek1:-- ummm,..
tenor.gif
-- all of them?? I'll supply my own alcohol and paper towels-- :laughcry:

>> Micron, what line are you using, Nectar for he Gods?

Cool I was using Fox farms trio which is a combo but switched to some Burpee's organic granulars this run. 2 layers of it in compost and promix I used it in my veggie garden and am impressed with the results.
With the climate changing so turbulently, which veggy have you found to be successful? I have yet to be successful making produce.

ahh! that's right, I forgot where else I heard that reference from,... seems a very fine line indeed!... tempting, to try some in a pot or two next outdoor season!

With the climate changing so turbulently, which veggy have you found to be successful? I have yet to be successful making produce.
Oh my the whole garden. Several varities of tomatoes, they are still producing and I swear every plant hit 7 feet tall. I train them up a 6 foot fence in my raised beds. several varieties of sweet and hot Peppers, cucumbers, squash, green beans all have had crazy bumper crops. We used it in the lettuce beds with radishes and carrots too, they all did great.

:greenthumb:that, Ima check out! Slater is a good'un,...

...wooooh, this 'Phisto photo' has me getting fragg'-eyes now- :dizzy:... not hard after all the damn trimming to be done! :smokeout: Cheers and Night-O guys,....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back