Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my the whole garden. Several varities of tomatoes, they are still producing and I swear every plant hit 7 feet tall. I train them up a 6 foot fence in my raised beds. several varieties of sweet and hot Peppers, cucumbers, squash, green beans all have had crazy bumper crops. We used it in the lettuce beds with radishes and carrots too, they all did great.
Bountiful. So where's the medicates chilli recipe? sounds like an excellent list. Organic is getting pricier the sooner I get with it the better. This winter solstice I'd like to have some sweet peppers, but don't know what to choose.

We can't keep up with storing it all so we started feeding the chickens tomatoes, they love em. We've canned over 40 quarts of tomatoes. a dozen jars of bread n butter pickles, a few jars of sweet pickles with onions and probably 20 pints of peppers. Dehydrated a bunch of cherry tomato and then canned them in olive oil. Got a freezer full of flash frozen goodies too. This is a fraction of it all...
20170903_074518[1].jpg
20170921_201856[1].jpg
20170923_152319[1].jpg

We can't keep up with storing it all so we started feeding the chickens tomatoes, they love em. We've canned over 40 quarts of tomatoes. a dozen jars of bread n butter pickles, a few jars of sweet pickles with onions and probably 20 pints of peppers. Dehydrated a bunch of cherry tomato and then canned them in olive oil. Got a freezer full of flash frozen goodies too. This is a fraction of it all...
View attachment 807876 View attachment 807877 View attachment 807878
WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back