Status
Not open for further replies.
Organic grow under 300 watts of cob 4x4 GPW should be up there around 1.5 I'm hoping
20170923_213057[1].jpg

Sour Livers
20170923_213215[1].jpg

... I have to say, this round with the Biotabs, even with the combo organic/synthetic during bloom, is so smooth, even with no cure/cleanse,.. amazing!

:drool: :hump: Pepe', I need a moment with your daughter,.... :bow: :spels: ...I missed, who is she again? Outstanding mate-- :slap: gotta gotcha on that!

... I have to say, this round with the Biotabs, even with the combo organic/synthetic during bloom, is so smooth, even with no cure/cleanse,.. amazing!
That's all a person could ask for man. Nothing like a bowl of some fine herb, even now. Usually paired with a drink.
:smokeout:

:smoking:Mr. Mic', top O' the Eve to yeh mate!... or Morn, out there? :pass:... ayuh, this is better than the KindSoil from last season,.. but then, that went face-first on P right at bloom set, so I had to ride the synthetics aggressively to try and save the bud quality (poor bud:leaf) ,....

... yeah Mic', I think during veg it's of not significant different at that time, only consequences for the soil/life itself, which would hamper them down the road potentially, when you went heavy on the organics, and the herd isn't pumping properly,... This product Mammoth P is also fantastic,... a specialized life-brew that different from the usual inoculants, focusing on P availability/cycling and micronutes,... something I add extra of every week!

... yeah Mic', I think during veg it's of not significant different at that time, only consequences for the soil/life itself, which would hamper them down the road potentially, when you went heavy on the organics, and the herd isn't pumping properly,... This product Mammoth P is also fantastic,... a specialized life-brew that different from the usual inoculants, focusing on P availability/cycling and micronutes,... something I add extra of every week!
Middle o the night

I once saw a supplement called microherd plus that addressed that. This person used it in conjunction with tarantula and piranha, so I never went that route, priced out at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back