Status
Not open for further replies.
I lay a lot on my outdoor plants...they are what keep me going through the harsh winter when pain is at the highest extreme...i do my best not to stress, but sometimes its hard not to!!(like this season with most plants flowering too late and wont finish...tangling with winter at the end of this season!!) I can't afford errors on plants that i need to get myself and a friend(an old fellow with a broken upper neck like myself) through the tough winter.
I understand, hopefully you'll have a warm Sept/Oct so they can properly finish for ya. :vibes:

If your growing under LED's/Cobs you'll definitely need cal/mag of some sort. I just started using organic Elemental cal/mag, it's working good.

For sure....ive had cal deficiency with plants in less than 20 days using my close proximity 100X3w leds!! Left unchecked they would have been screwed by day 40.

Morning Stoners.. I ran to my grow room this morning to get high as heaven. I figured if I didn't, I would loose minutes of the day being not high!
Enjoy your day off Laborer's. I guess that's what Labor days for.
24cc0f614ef896a1e97e3d4f00adfa8b.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Today be a lazy day drinking tea and smoking herb none stop. Probably sort some seeds, be the most I do today.

Thanks bud...hoping for the best....we had frost warnings a couple of days ago...yeah i am worried now.
Woaaaa this is too early for that! I know you grow some monsters, can or do you cover them for protection?

Plants too big and location is too windy...we often see 30-40mph winds
ohh damn, you're constantly battling the elements then.

I think It's time to start a go fund me so 912Greenskell can build a green house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back