Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh damn, you're constantly battling the elements then.

I think It's time to start a go fund me so 912Greenskell can build a green house.

Lots of folks think i have the best growing environment possible due to the size of the plants, but its not like that at all...its spotting the struggles and overcoming them season after season. Observe, adapt, then overcome adversity.
IMG_5811.JPG

IMG_5815.JPG

Im useing miracle gro peat free compost 2x 50 litres ..... £10 @b and q last mnth.....50/50 perlite and my 5 week old northern lights is 90cm and just started stretching......

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
and are you getting away with just feeding her water? i cant get my head round the fact that ive never heard of this lol. been here for nearly 6 months. my head cant be that far up my arse surely haha

Lots of folks think i have the best growing environment possible due to the size of the plants, but its not like that at all...its spotting the struggles and overcoming them season after season. Observe, adapt, then overcome adversity.
View attachment 799766

View attachment 799767
thats rediculous mate. should just leave one of them planted and see if it turns into a redwood lol. that thing looks thicker than my arm!

View attachment 799766

View attachment 799767
Woooaaa again, Now that's a massive trunk! You do a fantastic job for your area, I remember your last years pictures, they were huge too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back