Status
Not open for further replies.
Wandering thru the plants today, found a suprize...
20170904_083718-1.jpg

Carolina Reaper decided to put out... mean lookin little f-er.

Thanks Ozone, Sitting on the back porch with my Mother in law and we both enjoyed that! :slap:

I owe my soul to the company store...
Thanks That was a different time

My pop was never a big music fan, but he did have some old records that he had collected over the years. Since I didn't have a good radio to listen to when I was a little kid, I listened to his old records over and over. Lot of those old tunes still take me back to listening to 'em on a old turntable that had this kind of arm that let you stack like half a dozen records and it would play one after the other. Well...one side of each, it couldn't flip 'em or anything. Ah....memory lane. :smoking:

Dunno if it was this model, but something like this...
BSR-610_Stereo_Changer-Stacker-78-RPM_Turntable_Phonograph_web.JPG

My pop was never a big music fan, but he did have some old records that he had collected over the years. Since I didn't have a good radio to listen to when I was a little kid, I listened to his old records over and over. Lot of those old tunes still take me back to listening to 'em on a old turntable that had this kind of arm that let you stack like half a dozen records and it would play one after the other. Well...one side of each, it couldn't flip 'em or anything. Ah....memory lane. :smoking:

Dunno if it was this model, but something like this...
BSR-610_Stereo_Changer-Stacker-78-RPM_Turntable_Phonograph_web.JPG

Me too my Friend
45-rpm-record-insert-adapters-yellow-624x624.jpg

912 is back (with a vengeance of course!!) :D
Hope everyone is doing well....man, am i tired out from a weeks fishing straight with a busted spine!
ooh ya jammy bugger!! would cost me about 5 grand to do that!! id love to go fishing down under. can catch 300 pound skate or conga eels around here but other than that its cod or fuck all lol

and are you getting away with just feeding her water? i cant get my head round the fact that ive never heard of this lol. been here for nearly 6 months. my head cant be that far up my arse surely haha
Oh no......I'm still using that hydro food.....got to get my moneys worth.....I'd be letting the reputation of the Scots down if I didnt.........

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

SOG too sexy for my tent
Too sexy for my tent

Day 4 :bighug:

View attachment 799712
ooohh never seen it done like that before, good idea man. that saves a lot of hassle. you bottom feeding it? trying to catch up just now so tag me in your journal please as ill forget. would love to see how that turns out. you done it like that before?

Oh no......I'm still using that hydro food.....got to get my moneys worth.....I'd be letting the reputation of the Scots down if I didnt.........

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
oh aye, the hydro mud slinger lol. haha brilliant man. i still cant believe that works.

Wow thanks man, this is the first time I've tried it, I've used Fox farm trio for years 15 or so. I used to grow a lot of rdwc and had my mothers in soil feeding them the trio. I've been measuring and mixing nutes for too long, tired of it to be honest. This year I bought some burpee's organic granular (chicken manure, feather meal and potash) for my outdoor veggie garden and it's completely overgrown any garden I've ever had. My tomatoes 5-6 strains are 7 feet/2.1 m tall, I've never had tomatoes this good so I thought I'd try it on cannabis and it's working great! I'll be trying it again in the Cob and Mephisto grow battles growing A vs T a larger strain and White Stompers.
sounds good man im sure youll do well in the comps, thats some awesome lookin weed there. going organic will probably get you some respect votes aswell providing people recognise it. im honsetly in awe at that. id love to not have to spend a half hour every day fannying about measuring stuff. drives me mental lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back