Status
Not open for further replies.
New goodies today. My hydro guy thinks he is funny with the free 'gift'
bcaa567a0416cc705fded2e2a24a885b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hey Tom,Evil S :pass:
can you freeze it ? and bubblebag it.
:pighug:
i do have bubble bags but i want to try something else mate. like an alcohol extract or something. i seen a documentary once about how bars of council pollen are made. when they dry the whole plant out over a full season, dust it, then pack it back into bars with hydrolics. ive got a scrapyard near by so that wouldnt be too hard to do really. obviously id dry it out faster though lol.
dont know what i want to do with her but shes got at most 10 days before i chop and unless those buds double in size im not trimming her. shes honestly so much smaller than the pictures look. those leaves are only about 3 inches from tip to tip!

Them are some nice fking size Buds man✌️

thats some lovely fat nugs youve got there mate, what is she? looks awesome : )

Thanks guys!!!! @EvilScotsman I would have to guess she is Skylar white. But can't be certain as she is Mysterybean [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]. She absouletly reeks of lemon sweet ness. Some dank earthness too now. Not too many mephisto get that big right. She just kept growing and growing and growing; never seen one that large.

Thanks guys!!!! @EvilScotsman I would have to guess she is Skylar white. But can't be certain as she is Mysterybean [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]. She absouletly reeks of lemon sweet ness. Some dank earthness too now. Not too many mephisto get that big right. She just kept growing and growing and growing; never seen one that large.
mephisto have got quite a few that can get massive mate. never grown any myself but hbss, ripleys og, alien v triangle, mbap, ive seen numerous monsters from them. i tried hbss once but she crumbled under my brutal training regime and had to be binned after 4 weeks : (

yeah i say skylar coz she has a lemon scent to her; but you are totally correct there are many options, nothing really fruity or sweet, or straight skunky kush about her at all! Ohhh damn, I wanna have an HBSS; some monster bubblegum plant would be killer! awww went too hard on the training? hahah poor gal! I guess not all of them like the abuse!

New goodies today. My hydro guy thinks he is funny with the free 'gift'
bcaa567a0416cc705fded2e2a24a885b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sweet deal!! You paid $2 for the lighter and got the root ex for free....now thats a sweet deal!! :D :D :D Gawd.....one liter of root ex....did you sell your car for the funds to pay for it!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back