Status
Not open for further replies.
hey LS this is crazy! i can't believe the ammount of white hair but yellow amber trichs! day 68! right now
DAY68_SEPT18th_MYST3-FULLBODY.JPG
DAY68_SEPT18th_MYST3-COLA4.JPG
DAY68_SEPT18th_MYST3-COLA2.JPG
DAY68_SEPT18th_MYST3-COLA3.JPG
DAY68_SEPT18th_MYST3-COLA1.JPG

im guilty of cutting at the first sign of amber,i do like the head high though.when to chop is all personal preference,im also guilty of starting more plants than what i will have room for.
:pighug:
hahaha yeah and I always cut all my other 4 plants before this kinda amber; so im totally boned and beyond repair this lady! I think she might get the axe tonight, Its pretty well completed at this point i'd assume. might throw out some more foxtailing bud structure as it appears on her head cola!
:pass:

i dont mind foxtalling,think it can be quite pretty.but others hate foxtails-awkward trimming,but im not that particular in my trimming either so alls good.
:pighug:

192g wet, first grow, blue mystic, doing paper bag method now, then going to cure after. Curious to know the final dry weight. Not bad I think for having chopped off the main shoot early on during flowering, then having deficiency issues.

You can see the slight hazy blue/gray/silver hues on the buds, not no trick of the camera :D

photo2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back