Status
Not open for further replies.
unless its overly moist. Kief tea is good for me. decarbed and stick it in a hot tea and drink it. works for me. Hot chocolate with cream or MILK is your best bet with a wee sprinkle of soy and/or sunflower Lecithin
YES ! Medicated Cocoa is the Bomb. I love it during the holidays. Lil bit of peppermint in there....:coffee:

Ok I appreciate the help everyone holy shit live stoners don't play around lol.. I have a little mound of kief lmao not sure of the weight if I had to guess maybe a gram or 2? Stuff is really light.. Or I can wait 60 days til my next harvest and make budder.. does kief go bad? It's just sitting in my trim bin tucked away...
Kief cures and gets more potent.

Im a stickler for perfection in a sense. Kief moist tatses or rather smokes like crap. but decarbed and a sprinkle in a cocoa or yogurt with a lil lecithin?! damn man,sit back and take off already LMAO!! fly over valleys and all that fun stuff LOL

I only used it on a couple of grows . It's one of those product's that the results of using it are not observable imo . At least for me . I now use Myke Pro nursery -WP . I'ts highly concentrated and expensive and I'm still not sure of the benefits . :shrug:
Thanks quite a few options out there. Mykos stuck out to me mostly because of the reviews. I dunno what to do lol Used the photosynthesis plus I had, but would like to get into the fungi and microbe a little more.
I reckon sometimes it's just best to go for what you know, be patient and wait until questionable things are better understood.

Im a stickler for perfection in a sense. Kief moist tatses or rather smokes like crap. but decarbed and a sprinkle in a cocoa or yogurt with a lil lecithin?! damn man,sit back and take off already LMAO!! fly over valleys and all that fun stuff LOL
tumblr_nf93bwT5yj1rxhkrio1_500.gif

20170918_171508.jpg

Some of this [HASHTAG]#17[/HASHTAG] Skunk for AFN. Like a spiced tea, a bit of clove and strong orange with lime aftertaste. Sati soaring this afternoon.

good evening troops i hope we're all (in scotland) aware of what season is looming just round the corner.........
LIBERTY CAPS!!!!!! the strongest, most fucked up funghus on the planet. first time you see morning dew on your grass in around 4 weeks, wait another 2 weeks. then go hunting!!!! theyre only out for 4-8 weeks when the first frost fucks em up so pay attention to the 7am conditions in your outside garden.

i had to go back and edit that in as i got sidetracked lol but .........

i come today with a bit of a dilema folks.....

my BLK Big Bud. (10L DWC)
she has been literally zero stress to grow as i pretty much just left her to die in the corner of the tent with a minimal share (around 140a/w blurple for herself ) of the lighting and no fan. shes had her own space and own 270 a/w led for the last 2 weeks.
shes currently got 7L of 950ppm in her res wich hasnt been changed in 70 days so gonna feed her just water untill she hits 68ppm (my tap water) or there about.
then shes getting chopped!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
thats only a 10L bucket shes in so shes pretty small. those big buds are about as round as my thumb.

@budelee what do you reckon mate?
ill even call her an experiment if theres anything you fancy seeing
guinney-pigged?
theres 2oz tops of decent bud there when shes done and dry. what would you turn it into if you had it spare? whats the most potent shit i can make from her? without the need to dry her out if possible as ive got attic grower problems but im game for anything if it means i dont have to trim her lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back