Status
Not open for further replies.
if you have a ripe male and want the pollen for a few plants, collect the pollen from the live plant with cotton swabs. Gently dab sacks and pools of pollen on the leaves then place them in a ziplock with desiccant. I just pollinated two, good size plant with just 2 swabs. Probably got a few thousand seeds lol!

damn its been 20 hours...ill throw it...the good thing is that was not the whole plant,but i better go get the rest before the pups think its theirs...Thank You!!!

dry it! And don't leave a fresh plant long in a ziplock, if the pollen gets damp from the plant drying out, it will ruin the pollen.Strip the leaves and hang it upside down in a paper bag. You can then scrape to pollen off the paper and store it in freezer bag ziplocks. Put a couple desicant packs in the ziplock and store in the fridge. You can freeze it the same way. Frozen it will keep at least 6 months.
Frozen Sperm just like a sperm bank . :biggrin:

Hello fellow stoners :cheers: I don't frequent on this section much but I have a question if y'all can help a fellow out? Lol.. I've made a bunch of grow journals on here that's basically what I use it for as well as for asking a random question time to time.. so... my wife wants me to make her kief tea, would this work? Basically I got some nice kief from my last harvest from my trim bin... I'm just not just sure if kief has to be decarboxylated? Or would the hot water do the decarbing? Thanks in advance :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back