Status
Not open for further replies.
The might oak has fallen and is now just a sack full of nuts.. a nut sack if you will
IMG_8744.JPG
hmmm ive never made it this far.. should i freeze this or dry it out @The Elvis @Micron Creek @pop22

Oh cool...i have only gotten a single order from true north, always want to hear more stories about banks and breeders!! I would give short stuff a go on regs, but from what i have read i would avoid flash. Interesting that Emerald Triangle has reg autos available!!! Thanks bud.

Thanks for the heads up on Flash Seeds!

How about finding a bunch of females and knocking them up . You could have an orgy . :clapper:
Bahahaha ill send em to your house!!!! I do jave some i wanna hit, but not all of em.. hey check this.. the girls are lookin happy,, i have the temps in check with the ability to drop temps by 10-15 degrees
IMG_8742.JPG
.. still puny undersized and pathetic.. she is looking happy tho... temps stayed at 79 overnight
IMG_8743.JPG

Bahahaha ill send em to your house!!!! I do jave some i wanna hit, but not all of em.. hey check this.. the girls are lookin happy,, i have the temps in check with the ability to drop temps by 10-15 degreesView attachment 805751.. still puny undersized and pathetic.. she is looking happy tho... temps stayed at 79 overnightView attachment 805752

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back