Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible you add me to that list? I'd like to get notifications and links for them!

Check this out bro, I've use this seed bank with success. But definitely right about the non-fem genetics. I am trying my first fem autos, but I will always prefer Reg Photos.

Oh cool...i have only gotten a single order from true north, always want to hear more stories about banks and breeders!! I would give short stuff a go on regs, but from what i have read i would avoid flash. Interesting that Emerald Triangle has reg autos available!!! Thanks bud.

Everytime I check I got badges I don't deserve lolol

iRRuPq3.gif

Its a glitch in the system....hey you have my lineup of badges! :D When you are the first post on a new page you take o the categories moderators badges for a post....errr at least i think thats the way it is!!

We were climbing hoodoos when I heard a rattle close to my hand. I scrambled down and didn't go back up! I feel my back shiver thinking about it.

We have some pretty interesting ones also.

The Blue Indigo is a scaled character just like a rattler. All blue it has no pattern, if you disturb it, it will coil, the tail will shake like a rattler and it will strike like a rattler. But it is all bluff. No rattle, no fangs, no venom.

The black racer is quick. But if it thinks it will be caught in the open, it dislocates a neck bone, blows a blood bubble out its nose and plays dead. Til you look away. Look right back and :poof:. Gone in a flash.
Bluff again. Nature is cool.

Last edited:
Awoke to my beautiful girl. Decided to have coffee with her.
So frosty and still over a month before harvest.
Good morning Stoners!
35d95d079d7383b1ef562cfda4e0980f.jpg
c78610eff3bfe8c528ede2eb6abd2ed3.jpg
24c5b4f82e408ff1d277d50331b8fba2.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back