Status
Not open for further replies.
haha no only 250ml, cost me $100, figure it will last me close to a lifetime anyway with it being 0.3ml/l!

Yeah thats the cool thing about root ex....damn strong stuff means a bottle goes a long ways!! I have not tried it, but i did research it and it looks like a top choice for root enhancing.

New goodies today. My hydro guy thinks he is funny with the free 'gift'
bcaa567a0416cc705fded2e2a24a885b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

"While the company keeps most of the nitty gritty a well guarded secret, we do know that it is ammonium nitrate and potassium hydroxide. It’s a super concentrated product which the company uses to justify its expensive price tag: 250mL will treat up to 250 gallons. It’s compatible with all grow mediums and can be used in vegetative and flowering cycles. It can be used on cuttings and seedlings but is not suitable for a foliar spray application."

I know what happens when a cat gets in by mistake and rips a whole in my mesh screen and ruined 20 Dutch passion seedlings all sprouted there new USA auto strains and some of there great regular auto strains I was PISSED off to say the least.
IMG_5150.JPG
IMG_5240.JPG

"While the company keeps most of the nitty gritty a well guarded secret, we do know that it is ammonium nitrate and potassium hydroxide. It’s a super concentrated product which the company uses to justify its expensive price tag: 250mL will treat up to 250 gallons. It’s compatible with all grow mediums and can be used in vegetative and flowering cycles. It can be used on cuttings and seedlings but is not suitable for a foliar spray application."
so its a hundred quid for a bottle of ph up mixed with purified piss basically. that sounds a bit rediculous. you dont really need much for seedlings or cuttings anyway. a ten quid bottle of ionic grow can do you from cutting right up till early bloom. @rayuki you must get paid far too much lol

I know what happens when a cat gets in by mistake and rips a whole in my mesh screen and ruined 20 Dutch passion seedlings all sprouted there new USA auto strains and some of there great regular auto strains I was PISSED off to say the least. View attachment 806070View attachment 806078
that happened to someone when i forst joined here around feb-march. was that you lol?

A farmer I worked for through high school would piss in five gallon buckets outside and leave it he then would dilute it two parts water to one part of pee. HE grew big ass dark green pot plants we nick named it pee weed. I'M not making this up he used nothing else. He said as long as you do not have kidney disease human pee works great if I did not see it I would not believe it but I did. You cannot get much cheaper then your own whizz. but you cannot juts piss on your plant you need to let it sit out for a bit and dilute it this I remember

that happened to someone when I first joined here around feb-march. was that you lol?
Yes that was me and now that I have a huge stash so I can laugh I just took a three month break first in YEARS and that happened I lost some growing cred. LOL

This is extremely cheap to make and should see similar results:

SST stands for sprouted seed tea and it’s just as useful as an ACT and even more powerful. You you utilize seed your tapping into huge wells of enzyme (a catalyst for further process, which acts by lessening the energy required form microlife to perform their task), and natural hormones. With these you can really help shape the plant, improve it’s vigor, and really enliven the microlife in the soil.

Alfalfa SST
Super Sprouted Tea Version 2.0: (Credit to some old Coot – and copied from BaS)
28 Grams Alfalfa Seed (1 Ounces)
Soak for 8 hours with Clean Water
Should now weigh minimum 42 Grams (If not soak longer)
Sprout seeds until tail is as long as the seed or about 1-2 days.
Blend in a food blender or whatever you have with a little bit of water to help it blend. Add this to 5 gallons of water

Barley SST
56 Grams Barley Seed (2 Ounces)
Should now weigh minimum 84 Grams (If not soak longer)
Blend in a food blender or whatever you have with a little bit of water to help it blend. Add to 5 gallons of water.

This is extremely cheap to make and should see similar results:

SST stands for sprouted seed tea and it’s just as useful as an ACT and even more powerful. You you utilize seed your tapping into huge wells of enzyme (a catalyst for further process, which acts by lessening the energy required form microlife to perform their task), and natural hormones. With these you can really help shape the plant, improve it’s vigor, and really enliven the microlife in the soil.

Alfalfa SST
28 Grams Alfalfa Seed (1 Ounces)
Should now weigh minimum 42 Grams (If not soak longer)
Blend in a food blender or whatever you have with a little bit of water to help it blend. Add this to 5 gallons of water

Barley SST
56 Grams Barley Seed (2 Ounces)
Should now weigh minimum 84 Grams (If not soak longer)
Blend in a food blender or whatever you have with a little bit of water to help it blend. Add to 5 gallons of water.
Excellent information . I'll be trying this one :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back