Status
Not open for further replies.
This is extremely cheap to make and should see similar results:

SST stands for sprouted seed tea and it’s just as useful as an ACT and even more powerful. You you utilize seed your tapping into huge wells of enzyme (a catalyst for further process, which acts by lessening the energy required form microlife to perform their task), and natural hormones. With these you can really help shape the plant, improve it’s vigor, and really enliven the microlife in the soil.

Alfalfa SST
Super Sprouted Tea Version 2.0: (Credit to some old Coot – and copied from BaS)
28 Grams Alfalfa Seed (1 Ounces)
Soak for 8 hours with Clean Water
Should now weigh minimum 42 Grams (If not soak longer)
Sprout seeds until tail is as long as the seed or about 1-2 days.
Blend in a food blender or whatever you have with a little bit of water to help it blend. Add this to 5 gallons of water

Barley SST
Super Sprouted Tea Version 2.0: (Credit to some old Coot – and copied from BaS)
56 Grams Barley Seed (2 Ounces)
Soak for 8 hours with Clean Water
Should now weigh minimum 84 Grams (If not soak longer)
Sprout seeds until tail is as long as the seed or about 1-2 days.
Blend in a food blender or whatever you have with a little bit of water to help it blend. Add to 5 gallons of water.
Are you using any of these now ?? and what kind of results are you achieving if that's the right question !! :biggrin:

Good Morning A.F.N. :crying:
21463101_1728114507221766_8158451546290035634_n.png

Guys. Earlier I was bitching about Arizer Solo 2 giving "error code 7" and I think I got it resolved.

Opened the unit up after removing the panel with knive (takes Torx T5 head to the screws) I found there was plenty of spent budflakes on the circuit board. Perhaps shortcircuiting the unit.

I cleaned the stuff away with an air can and carefully removed rest with tweecers. Units been operating normally for 3 days so I guess its safe to say it got fixed. I guess in their quest for better air resistance they made the unit more vulnarable for this kind of stuff..

I cannot believe the circuitboard is exposed right under the chamber for the flakes to fall on. I think perhaps it may be a good idea to cover it with something non conductive.

I found this site this a.m. http://themodern.farm/methods/ for those interested This guy is intense IMO I don't think I would be getting in this deep . :nono:

Good morning 9Bear, Stoners. GG might as well throw in the cat poop and the kitchen sink, the modern farm seems to have everything else in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back