Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you using any of these now ?? and what kind of results are you achieving if that's the right question !! :biggrin:

My garden is still currently being built. I used to use the SST and all that and I will probably have to for the first 2-3 crops in my new crop while my no-till gets tweaked.

I found this site this a.m. http://themodern.farm/methods/ for those interested This guy is intense IMO I don't think I would be getting in this deep . :nono:

This is really great, maybe the best beginner organics resource in a single spot well organized. I compiled all his info from forums over the years lol.

This is the foreign money that has confidence in Canada's decision to legalize marijuana and is ready to exploit it as soon as possible :thumbsup:
http://www.mymnutraceuticals.com

I think there's less to worry about than many think, they will monopolize it for 5-10 years and then I think Craft will take over. It won't take long before the public realizes that these companies don't have public health and quality cannabis at the top of their priority list.

Just checked out their site and it looks like two real growers were able to get funded doing a real op. They still probably run hydro and 3 part (ugh) but who knows. I'm going to give it to my network and see if it's a monsanto front.

Well I just past the one year mark on this forum :bday:. It has gone by in the blink of an eye.
I have completed several grows and finally had the timing of my grow room right to enter a contest. These are the threads I have contributed to this forum over the past year:

Mañ'O'Green's New grow room.
The Incredible Bulk Adventure.
6 Ton DIY Rosin Press.
DP Auto Night Queen & HSO Blue Dream Auto Adventure.

I have entered the COB light grow contest and I hope I have helped a few new growers with my past experiences. I also have a lot of time to do research sometimes I offer that untested knowledge as well; I always preface that with the statement that I have no personal experience regarding the subject.

I appreciate this forum and thank all of those people working in the foreground and background as well as the sponsors.

Thank You All.
@Son of Hobbes @wwwillie @Slater you guys please tag the members who deserve my thanks that I do not know.

Well I just past the one year mark on this forum :bday:. It has gone by in the blink of an eye.
I have completed several grows and finally had the timing of my grow room right to enter a contest. These are the threads I have contributed to this forum over the past year:

Mañ'O'Green's New grow room.
The Incredible Bulk Adventure.
6 Ton DIY Rosin Press.
DP Auto Night Queen & HSO Blue Dream Auto Adventure.

I have entered the COB light grow contest and I hope I have helped a few new growers with my past experiences. I also have a lot of time to do research sometimes I offer that untested knowledge as well; I always preface that with the statement that I have no personal experience regarding the subject.

I appreciate this forum and thank all of those people working in the foreground and background as well as the sponsors.

Thank You All.
@Son of Hobbes @wwwillie @Slater you guys please tag the members who deserve my thanks that I do not know.

Happy Anniversary!!! :slap:

If they don't strangle the market like the tobacco industry did. Hell, it was illegal in some U.S. state to grow your own tobacco......wonder who's cheering that on here hmmm?

My garden is still currently being built. I used to use the SST and all that and I will probably have to for the first 2-3 crops in my new crop while my no-till gets tweaked.

This is really great, maybe the best beginner organics resource in a single spot well organized. I compiled all his info from forums over the years lol.

I think there's less to worry about than many think, they will monopolize it for 5-10 years and then I think Craft will take over. It won't take long before the public realizes that these companies don't have public health and quality cannabis at the top of their priority list.

If they don't strangle the market like the tobacco industry did. Hell, it was illegal in some U.S. state to grow your own tobacco......wonder who's cheering that on here hmmm?

True but the feds here have already said in their official plan that they will allow 4 plants up to one meter tall for personal growers.

AND It being illegal hasn't prevented a $10+ billion dollar per year cannabis industry in Canada anyway :) All those growers aren't going away quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back