Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah please do keep me up on the haze auto pics, oh its outdoor...yeah please do keep the pics coming(i like indoor growing, but LOVE outdoor grows)...always keeping an eye out for different breeders and strains. Too bad about the dog digging!

Been thing about what I wanna do for my second go around. I'm thinking maybe running 4 plants total again. It's in between these 4 strains.

Dutch Passion - Auto Daquri Lime or Orange bud

Mephisto- Sky stomper or Skywalker

Any thoughts or experiences on any of these?
I always wanted to try the orange bud. Orange, tangerine, and tangie have always been in my sights. Did a tangerine dream years ago. I have a Kosher Tangie going now, can't wait for her to be finished. Never tried the orange though.

I always wanted to try the orange bud. Orange, tangerine, and tangie have always been in my sights. Did a tangerine dream years ago. I have a Kosher Tangie going now, can't wait for her to be finished. Never tried the orange though.

I did a DP orange hill special photo outdoors and it had a real nice orangish tang to the smell...quite nice, but too late of a finisher for me. Always wanted to try some of the tangies...really should get a pack of the DP orange bud...just not sure when i can grow em

Well damn!! A couple of hours puffin on the vape and i am totally blasted!! :D Better go get some work done for a bit!!

I did a DP orange hill special photo outdoors and it had a real nice orangish tang to the smell...quite nice, but too late of a finisher for me. Always wanted to try some of the tangies...really should get a pack of the DP orange bud...just not sure when i can grow em
Ya he's a good dog, outside of that lol I think we have an understanding now though. Nothing physical of course, but he's smart as hell, so I talked to him lmao
Ya tangie is from what I've read and heard through interviews and podcasts and shit is the bees knees when it comes to flavor. They've won many cups with Tangie. I once had two of the blood orange phenos and screwed them up somehow. I kick Myself in the arse to this day. I guess it was my fault I dunno. They were freebies from attitude a couple years ago on 420. Dna, Crockett farms, and reserva privada has something good going on. I just wish I could order direct. They too have an orange strain and an Afghan I'd like to check out.

Ya he's a good dog, outside of that lol I think we have an understanding now though. Nothing physical of course, but he's smart as hell, so I talked to him lmao
Ya tangie is from what I've read and heard through interviews and podcasts and shit is the bees knees when it comes to flavor. They've won many cups with Tangie. I once had two of the blood orange phenos and screwed them up somehow. I kick Myself in the arse to this day. I guess it was my fault I dunno. They were freebies from attitude a couple years ago on 420. Dna, Crockett farms, and reserva privada has something good going on. I just wish I could order direct. They too have an orange strain and an Afghan I'd like to check out.

Ive grown some dna strains before and yes they are stellar...their kosher kush photo was ultra potent. I would like to see them become a sponsor.

@912GreenSkell you ever grew anything from delicious seeds? They've got some good gear. Grew their cottan candy last year it was amazing, it's lavender, power plant and something else I forget, but really good sativa dominant high. I loved it. I have to try some of their other stuff. Wish it was easier for me to, really need to move. So much to grow, so little room lol T.H. Seeds is another one critical hog is good and really mold resistant, I think most critical strains are. My newest fantasy is underground originals, UGORG, they've got the blues/livers strain and it's all regular seeds, can't believe I forgot them earlier. Check them out for sure.

Ive grown some dna strains before and yes they are stellar...their kosher kush photo was ultra potent. I would like to see them become a sponsor.
Ya I believe they're out of Spain, I emailed them about my blood orange not working out, Trying to see if I could purchase some. It was kinda tester material so it was only offered as a freebie to my knowledge. That would be an awesome sponsor.

@912GreenSkell you ever grew anything from delicious seeds? They've got some good gear. Grew their cottan candy last year it was amazing, it's lavender, power plant and something else I forget, but really good sativa dominant high. I loved it. I have to try some of their other stuff. Wish it was easier for me to, really need to move. So much to grow, so little room lol T.H. Seeds is another one critical hog is good and really mold resistant, I think most critical strains are. My newest fantasy is underground originals, UGORG, they've got the blues/livers strain and it's all regular seeds, can't believe I forgot them earlier. Check them out for sure.

Ha!! Got one growing right now and into flower outdoors....and shes a bit of a big girl, topping 7 feet in height, Fruity Chronic Juice(White Widow X Chronic) Ive grown this strains twice before in limited light with astonishing results for location.
IMG_5909.JPG

Ive checked out UGORG for sure....I have only grown a single plant from THseeds...the thing was a monster(over 12 feet tall topped), but the bud was spongy and weight light...bitch to trim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back