Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked out Green Work Collective, but all i see is weed shirts and hats and stuff...they talk about their genetics, but in shop there is no seeds?
My fault not sure if you can contact them through Instagram, but I get mine from
https://www.dcseedexchange.org
Not sure where all they ship to. But I talk to the owner frequently, I can find out.
Seeds here now offers their gear I think, or I might be confusing that with second generation genetics. And not sure about ordering from them either I've heard mixed reviews

My fault not sure if you can contact them through Instagram, but I get mine from
https://www.dcseedexchange.org
Not sure where all they ship to. But I talk to the owner frequently, I can find out.
Seeds here now offers their gear I think, or I might be confusing that with second generation genetics. And not sure about ordering from them either I've heard mixed reviews

Are you running a journal? Can you tag me in if you are?

What's uuuuuup stoners?! Turned in harvest [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] this weekend! How was everyone else's weekend? My freakish hubbabubbasmelloscope turned out spectacular guys and gals.
20170915_210813.jpg

I kno the picture is pretty bad, hopefully I'll get a nice new phone for Christmas lol *hint hint @mommykush*
Got some beautiful nugs thanks to the guys @mephisto
20170917_201334.jpg

Oh I guess yall wanna kno what kinda yeild, had roughly 180g wet w about 85g dry. Not too bad considering my old lights and novice status. Still please to the max w the results. For a $10 investment I got a pretty nice return lol

What's uuuuuup stoners?! Turned in harvest [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] this weekend! How was everyone else's weekend? My freakish hubbabubbasmelloscope turned out spectacular guys and gals.
View attachment 805366
I kno the picture is pretty bad, hopefully I'll get a nice new phone for Christmas lol *hint hint @mommykush*
Got some beautiful nugs thanks to the guys @mephisto
View attachment 805367
Oh I guess yall wanna kno what kinda yeild, had roughly 180g wet w about 85g dry. Not too bad considering my old lights and novice status. Still please to the max w the results. For a $10 investment I got a pretty nice return lol

$10 investment!! That deserves a shot of rep!

Been thing about what I wanna do for my second go around. I'm thinking maybe running 4 plants total again. It's in between these 4 strains.

Dutch Passion - Auto Daquri Lime or Orange bud

Mephisto- Sky stomper or Skywalker

Any thoughts or experiences on any of these?

Been thing about what I wanna do for my second go around. I'm thinking maybe running 4 plants total again. It's in between these 4 strains.

Dutch Passion - Auto Daquri Lime or Orange bud

Mephisto- Sky stomper or Skywalker

Any thoughts or experiences on any of these?

Daiquiri LIme is putting out consistent monsters. Check out the orange bud test grow in the DP section, seems some are having issues with the strain. Check out a member named teetee for some monster daiquiris

Not sure about the mephisto, but i have no doubt they are great toke.

Are you running a journal? Can you tag me in if you are?
Na not at the moment boss. Closest thing to a journal I have is the Mephisto grow battle. As for the blue haze I can Keep you up on photos and such. They go 10-12 weeks I'm at week 6 now. They kinda got stunted in the beginning due to rain, but they pulled out nicely. Not the biggest, they're in 3 gallon grow bags so it's more like 2.5 Gallon give or take. Started feed late also. They just showed sex around 4 weeks. I'll get you some pics tomorrow. Haven't got but one male out of 8 so far which sucks. The 2 I have remaining are female I've also got 2 about a week or so old. The other females I had I gave to a friend, because I mostly wanted a male. Thought I'd get 50/50 or close but nope lol hopefully one of the younger ones show male or I'm not making seeds. The male I had my dog jumped in the pot and made a bed, smh not his first time. I had to ditch a sour livers in June. He did it twice and it survived, 3rd time he dug it all up and shit. I was pissed, but what can you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back