Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, looking for some live feedback and ideas.
we are building a pc cube grow space, it is 18in high, 18 in long and 12 in wide. What do you guys think we should do for that? 2 literbottle and lots of training with cfl lights? We also have a 1 gallon air pot if that would work better...
Thanks
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/2017-pc-micro-grows-with-mr-sparkle.57405/

@Mr. Sparkle is amazing at making PC grow boxes.. i suggest you read his whole thread!!!

First time trimming and maaaaaan is it tedious. lolll

Hahahaha yeah you are telling me bud!! 7.5 feet tall trained into a rectangle...this is the short side at 8+ feet across

IMG_5911.JPG

Nice...i used to grow out pure G-13 for several years(word is it was an original clone going back almost 30 years). Its did pretty fine outdoors but always lacked taste. I then grew a pair of pure G-13's which were from Dr Greenthumb...i was not impressed especially if you consider they were the Most expensive seed on the market at $66 each!
That's insane. Thought beans were expensive today lol My hippy friend said the same about it's taste. Says it's good but doesn't have much going for it taste wise. I've only had the mind'cantrol, the diesel helps with taste, I imagine the same will hold true with the cheese cross. Wishing I took more clones now. Definitely something I want to purchase. I won those beans last year from gorilla seed bank when they first came out. I just wish breeders offered more regs vs fem. I'm thinking about crossing the Remo Chemo with this shiatsu kush and bangi haze f9 cross I have. Or at least crossing them to themselves so I'll have more beans of each.

That's insane. Thought beans were expensive today lol My hippy friend said the same about it's taste. Says it's good but doesn't have much going for it taste wise. I've only had the mind'cantrol, the diesel helps with taste, I imagine the same will hold true with the cheese cross. Wishing I took more clones now. Definitely something I want to purchase. I won those beans last year from gorilla seed bank when they first came out. I just wish breeders offered more regs vs fem. I'm thinking about crossing the Remo Chemo with this shiatsu kush and bangi haze f9 cross I have. Or at least crossing them to themselves so I'll have more beans of each.

https://drgreenthumb.com/cannabis_seeds_GreenthumbSeedsEntrance.htm Please...nobody buy anything from this fucking guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back