Status
Not open for further replies.
Patiently waiting lol
IMG_20170917_195620.jpg

Just finished trimming the blue mystic, Wet's 192g. Will probably do the brown paper bag method then FullDuplex's curing thread. :headbang::cheers::d5::smoking:

Not a terrrible trimming job though little bits of the sugar leaves are left behind throughout the buds. :D

View attachment 805328
Just one plant? And they look dam nice!!

That looks great!! Nicely grown bud!
Thanks boss. It's the Red Leicester Tease from Dr Krippling. G13 skunk crossed with UK Cheese. I've got another called mind'cantrol it's G13 skunk crossed with ganj of new York (NYC diesel×black diesel) I've got an old picture of a clone I did in begining of the year to see how it is. It's killer. Here it is
IMG_20170917_201815.jpg

Thanks boss. It's the Red Leicester Tease from Dr Krippling. G13 skunk crossed with UK Cheese. I've got another called mind'cantrol it's G13 skunk crossed with ganj of new York (NYC diesel×black diesel) I've got an old picture of a clone I did in begining of the year to see how it is. It's killer. Here it isView attachment 805348

Nice...i used to grow out pure G-13 for several years(word is it was an original clone going back almost 30 years). Its did pretty fine outdoors but always lacked taste. I then grew a pair of pure G-13's which were from Dr Greenthumb...i was not impressed especially if you consider they were the Most expensive seed on the market at $66 each!

Hi everyone, looking for some live feedback and ideas.
we are building a pc cube grow space, it is 18in high, 18 in long and 12 in wide. What do you guys think we should do for that? 2 literbottle and lots of training with cfl lights? We also have a 1 gallon air pot if that would work better...
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back