Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah shit bud... i did make one and it sucks :( Back to square one!
That's sucks. It's a prototype boss don't give up, improve on it. I'm sure your hands and fingers will motivate the mind lol Seriously though, I'm sure there's something you can do to improve upon your attempt. You said you were going to make it out of a fan?

That niagra×shiva looks pretty though lol I wouldn't order from them though I think I heard not so good things about em. Along with old school breeders association.

Lots of his gear looks good for sure....i have heard some real interesting stories about that guy...as for the G...i grew it twice...one was indeed my largest yield of the season...potency was solid, but it smelt and tasted of hay. The second plant i grew it had a nice tasty flavour and was the lowest yield of the season......"Heaviest yielding variety available today" HAHAHAHHAHAHA....must have been because i am a shit grower i guess! :D

That's sucks. It's a prototype boss don't give up, improve on it. I'm sure your hands and fingers will motivate the mind lol Seriously though, I'm sure there's something you can do to improve upon your attempt. You said you were going to make it out of a fan?

Yeah man...i mean it works, but i could trim it properly in the same amount of time or less. I bloody well wish i had highspeed internet before i made it! Youtube vids show how mediocre the units are. Fine for lazy asses who dont want to trim and dont care its half trimmed, but thats not me.

There is so few breeders growing non fems or willing to give out non femmed genetics...when i saw the portal did i immediately place a huge order.
I'm a fan of Dj Short. Someone else worth checking out is Green Work Collective the guy works with DJ shorts son and has access to the genetics. I'm Growing some blue ( blueberry) haze autos now from them. Also second generation genetics is DJ Shorts son. Really nice crosses available, depending on what your into.

I'm a fan of Dj Short. Someone else worth checking out is Green Work Collective the guy works with DJ shorts son and has access to the genetics. I'm Growing some blue ( blueberry) haze autos now from them. Also second generation genetics is DJ Shorts son. Really nice crosses available, depending on what your into.

DJ is photos only though right?

Yeah man...i mean it works, but i could trim it properly in the same amount of time or less. I bloody well wish i had highspeed internet before i made it! Youtube vids show how mediocre the units are. Fine for lazy asses who dont want to trim and dont care its half trimmed, but thats not me.
Ya I checked some of those out, going off your idea honestly lol I'm funny about my trim kinda. Not sure if I'd like an automatic trimmer unless I grew by the pounds that is. I dunno it's all in what you like and prefer.

DJ is photos only though right?
Ya that's why I mentioned Green Work Collective. The Blue haze auto I'm growing comes from his blueberry. Alot of them are kinda limited, I bought the last pack of the blue haze. Need to get the other crosses before they are gone lol waiting for this bud to finish. Broke at the moment. Lol

Ya that's why I mentioned Green Work Collective. The Blue haze auto I'm growing comes from his blueberry. Alot of them are kinda limited, I bought the last pack of the blue haze. Need to get the other crosses before they are gone lol waiting for this bud to finish. Broke at the moment. Lol

I just checked out Green Work Collective, but all i see is weed shirts and hats and stuff...they talk about their genetics, but in shop there is no seeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back