Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha!! Got one growing right now and into flower outdoors....and shes a bit of a big girl, topping 7 feet in height, Fruity Chronic Juice(White Widow X Chronic) Ive grown this strains twice before in limited light with astonishing results for location.
View attachment 805381
Shit that's right, I remember seeing that now. Freaking amazing plant boss. Delicious is one of those you just don't hear much about. I don't understand why. Screw it I like to be greedy sometimes lol how does it smoke?

Shit that's right, I remember seeing that now. Freaking amazing plant boss. Delicious is one of those you just don't hear much about. I don't understand why. Screw it I like to be greedy sometimes lol how does it smoke?

Absolutely fantastic smoke the last 2 years out of limited light(less than 8 hours of sun)
IMG_4394.JPG

IMG_4402.JPG

IMG_44786.jpg
IMG_44796.jpg

I've lived around rattlers, and I head about coral but I haven't seen one.
The only venomous snakes we have around here wear very expensive clothes.

I did when a bunch of the kids were playing airsoft manhunt in the woods. One kid picked one up and brought it to show me. I wanted to knocked him out for being foolish.

We get our share of the well dressed kind too. For the next year or so the will be calling themselves contractors.
They always show up in disaster and scam folks cash, Promise everything to get a deposit, deliver nothing. Kicking folks when their down,.The pox on them. May all their weed be dregs of shwag.

Last edited:
I grew up using those rolling papers heck I still use then they burn fast great hit. You grew some nice looking BUD 912GreenSkell simple beautiful outdoor herb

I like the ease of rolling a joint with them...those damn slippery rice papers drive me nuts!! Thanks for the compliment bud!! I am still waiting the day when i can say the same about your outdoor weed buddy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back