Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell ya, awesome dude. Outdoors I've found, don't require too much direct sunlight. 8 hours or more you should have good results. I've gotta put that on my to do list for sure. Looks great. How's it do with extractions, pain relief, sleep?

Very, very solid effects all around for pain and tremendous for sleep. My 70 year old friend has a broken neck, and its his favorite for pain and sleep from last season. PUlls on bubble hash from the strains were exceptional...quite a bit better than many strains last season.

I get 8 hours on the longest day and then it declines down to a bit less than six by early october(giant trees)

I grew outdoors since 1980 I quit in 2014. Maybe one super skunk next year I can get them 12 to 16 feet tall outdoors in northern ontario. I grew hundreds and hundreds of superskunk from clone the original from the 1991 or 92 Cannabis cup winner we climatized it over the years it got hardier. People thought it was B.C. weed I never said anything different LOL. I had a 500 plant grow one year we dried up a whole swamp pumping water to the show we just made it.

I grew outdoors since 1980 I quit in 2014. Maybe one super skunk next year I can get them 12 to 16 feet tall outdoors in northern ontario. I grew hundreds and hundreds of superskunk from clone the original from the 1991 or 92 Cannabis cup winner we climatized it over the years it got hardier. People thought it was B.C. weed I never said anything different LOL. I had a 500 plant grow one year we dried up a whole swamp pumping water to the show we just made it.

12-16 nice!! Big tall ladies!! Ive grown a few SS myself....i had a great experience with guerilla grown Texada Skunk (Texada Timewarp X Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG])

Come on bud...get one going next year and join the outdoor bash!! We need more team north players...we are few, but we are a very strong presence!!

Very, very solid effects all around for pain and tremendous for sleep. My 70 year old friend has a broken neck, and its his favorite for pain and sleep from last season. PUlls on bubble hash from the strains were exceptional...quite a bit better than many strains last season.

I get 8 hours on the longest day and then it declines down to a bit less than six by early october(giant trees)
Nice. Definitely want to try that sometime soon. Sorry about your friend. At the same time, big ups to you for taking care of him. That's what it's all about. I have to hit the hay, try reading some, it helps me sleep. Lol starting Stephen King Dr. Sleep actually lol take it easy man. I'll see you in a few hours I'm sure.

I will since I can do it and not worry about helicopters

Nice. Definitely want to try that sometime soon. Sorry about your friend. At the same time, big ups to you for taking care of him. That's what it's all about. I have to hit the hay, try reading some, it helps me sleep. Lol starting Stephen King Dr. Sleep actually lol take it easy man. I'll see you in a few hours I'm sure.

We take care of each other...him and i are in the same boat with a busted upper spine...his injury is just a bit lower than mine, which mine is located in one of the most vital areas of the human body(basically the control center for the brain)

\Have a great night bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back