Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Sunday Morning A.F.N. Stoners's
BIG update in Windows 10 this a.m. Security fixes I'm guessing all this talk of hacking , intercontinental missiles ,terrorism etc etc the whole fucking world has gone bonkers with the exception of the people here of course . If we can get the rest of the world to use and grow more cannabis it would be a better place . :pighug:

Grape Walker Kush day 9...Kush [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] had some random spot pop up about 2 nights ago but it hasn't spread or progressed to anything further than discoloration so no worries there..Still growing at a steady pace and new growth is coming in fine :thumbsup: They have been getting nothing but 6.5 pH filtered tap water.

Kush [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]

IMG_20170917_054418.jpg

Kush [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]

IMG_20170917_053928.jpg

Good Sunday Morning A.F.N. Stoners's
BIG update in Windows 10 this a.m. Security fixes I'm guessing all this talk of hacking , intercontinental missiles ,terrorism etc etc the whole fucking world has gone bonkers with the exception of the people here of course . If we can get the rest of the world to use and grow more cannabis it would be a better place . :pighug:

I'm doing my bit. I hope the saying of leading by example actually works in the long run. But all bets are off after Brexit and Trump, and climate change turned current reality into yesterdays science fiction. My new grow room can double as a hidey hole for a family of climate refugees.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...led-apollo-tent-l-williamsii-seedlings.61457/

Starting my second grow with amnesia haze auto, along with the l. williamsii seedlings I have tagging along. Check out my grow! :D

:cheers::pass::vibe:

Cool stuff. We all start with foxfarm I think. :biggrin: I moved on to green planet nutes after two rounds with foxfarm. I still use the powders like cha-ching and Beastie Blooms though. I love my Viparspectra light, I have the 450. Not sure what I'm going to replace it with yet.

Cool stuff. We all start with foxfarm I think. :biggrin: I moved on to green planet nutes after two rounds with foxfarm. I still use the powders like cha-ching and Beastie Blooms though. I love my Viparspectra light, I have the 450. Not sure what I'm going to replace it with yet.

Autocobs :biggrin:

mr plantas aint got no badges. Hey @Rebel hook a brotha up.

I have been looking at them. It's gonna be a minute till I the cash for as many as I need. I'm considering building one.

My financial partner wants to use HPS and MH. He's buying me a new ballast and bulbs. It is far cheaper to get going that way, but I'm not really into using them as much as COB's. Especially during the summer months. I need enough lights for a 4x6 area, and a 2x4 area if I decide to grow a photo mommy and do a SOG or whatever. A float table would be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back