Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Sunday Morning A.F.N. Stoners's
BIG update in Windows 10 this a.m. Security fixes I'm guessing all this talk of hacking , intercontinental missiles ,terrorism etc etc the whole fucking world has gone bonkers with the exception of the people here of course . If we can get the rest of the world to use and grow more cannabis it would be a better place . :pighug:
here here

images (78).jpg

Grape Walker Kush day 9...Kush [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] had some random spot pop up about 2 nights ago but it hasn't spread or progressed to anything further than discoloration so no worries there..Still growing at a steady pace and new growth is coming in fine :thumbsup: They have been getting nothing but 6.5 pH filtered tap water.

Kush [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]

View attachment 805051

Kush [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]

View attachment 805052
You have a journal bro?

It's been 72 years since the end of World War ll I was 6 years old when my mother and 4 year old brother went to Union Station in Toronto to pick up my dad . He arrived home in a wheel chair wounded from shrapnel in the invasion of France along with many crippled young men doing their thing for God and country . Since that time theirs been the Cold War with Russia ,the Korean War ,the Vietnam War , the Iraq War and the Middle East and lord knows how many other skirmishes unheard of . I thought during the 70 ths we had learned our lesson and peace would prevail even if it was a little misguided . "Hare Krishnas" and all that . but no the waring goes on because men of power and money continue on with the game of my dick is bigger than your dick mentality . Well enough of my ranting no need to go to church you've had your sermon for the day here . :toke:
Preach Brother!!!!!✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back