Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool stuff. We all start with foxfarm I think. :biggrin: I moved on to green planet nutes after two rounds with foxfarm. I still use the powders like cha-ching and Beastie Blooms though. I love my Viparspectra light, I have the 450. Not sure what I'm going to replace it with yet.

Haha yeah, I was going to switch nutrient lines this time around but I still have so dang much of the fox farm stuff that I figured 'heck I'll just use it again' :D Plus having a small feel for how it reacts now in terms of feeding dosages, though I know every grow is different - different factors, influences, seed genetics, etc, so we'll see how things go! Yeah I've liked the viparspectra so far, definitely hasn't disappointed! :D

Cheers brother :cheers::d5:

Last edited:
It's been 72 years since the end of World War ll I was 6 years old when my mother and 4 year old brother went to Union Station in Toronto to pick up my dad . He arrived home in a wheel chair wounded from shrapnel in the invasion of France along with many crippled young men doing their thing for God and country . Since that time theirs been the Cold War with Russia ,the Korean War ,the Vietnam War , the Iraq War and the Middle East and lord knows how many other skirmishes unheard of . I thought during the 70 ths we had learned our lesson and peace would prevail even if it was a little misguided . "Hare Krishnas" and all that . but no the waring goes on because men of power and money continue on with the game of my dick is bigger than your dick mentality . Well enough of my ranting no need to go to church you've had your sermon for the day here . :toke:

My house is a mighty fine house with Fox Farms products for the first time . :toke:
4 left aeroponic setup started in Fox Farm Ocean Forest . 4 right 100 % Fox Farm Ocean Forest . :thumbsup:
DSCN1554.JPG

View attachment 805021 @Dudeski this is what i was thinking about. just plug the tubes into the bottom of the pot and ouiala. would that work? seen folk stick an upside down bottle on as a feeder for a small plant. its just a bigger scale isnt it? or have i been smoking too much lol.
We're looking into something like this. We'll be going out of town for a week or so, no way the girls would last without watering for that long. I'm thinking about a 5 gallon bucket above the plant with 3 drip lines. Each plant would get just about 3 gals, that should do it.

see all you wee feckers that can bang buds out at 40 days!! i havent even seen preflower before day 49 yet! feels a bit like waiting for that infamous birthday blowy that never happens lol.

Why is that? I got one at 40 days with just little pre flowers. Still stretching.

I'll give it a go. Got 2 Tangie and 2 Gorilla Glue breaking soil now.
Ohh Nooo. I just realized that the other day getting ready to evacuate, I had the airpot of the last chop sitting so I unscrewed it, unpeeled the pot and took the stump and rootball and threw it into a scrub palmetto thicket. Forgetting to pry the bottom of the pot off. Tomorrow I have to climb into the thicket and find it. That is going to be real fun.:nono:.
Thats rattlesnake country. Keep an eye out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back