Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 40!
aca0e310125a7f7721fee7b5e177bdc5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

lookin' beautiful @rayuki what strain is she?

see all you wee feckers that can bang buds out at 40 days!! i havent even seen preflower before day 49 yet! feels a bit like waiting for that infamous birthday blowy that never happens lol.
Eh I'd rather it went longer and grew a bit more first they are just gonna be bonsais cause I stunted them so much with my fuck up early on. She is only 46cm, even with me Bending the main stem twice I thought it would get to over 60. This strain is supposed to be 60-120cm. Guess it doesn't matter if I get some fat buds lol but I think I'll be lucky if I get 50g a plant this first go.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

mate i only discovered those guys the other week. thats some pretty deeeeep shit like. are they all ex military or something? was all pretty powerful stuff with the vids set in warn torn countries n that. best eh gear though man. think ill put them on while i walk home from the nightshift after waiting at the bus stop for half an hour to realise theyre off due to roadworks. : ( savage : (
I dont know if they are vets or not. Great song thou, I really like their slower songs, they have plenty of hard n heavy too. You'll walk home faster on the heavier stuff :biggrin:

see all you wee feckers that can bang buds out at 40 days!! i havent even seen preflower before day 49 yet! feels a bit like waiting for that infamous birthday blowy that never happens lol.
49 days? You need to choose another breeder damn...

I dont know if they are vets or not. Great song thou, I really like their slower songs, they have plenty of hard n heavy too. You'll walk home faster on the heavier stuff :biggrin:
yeah man, rammsteins my usual get places fast choice lol

Hey man just a tip if you fill the bowl with gravel or perlite and put the pot on top you won't have to empty it anymore.

I'll give it a go. Got 2 Tangie and 2 Gorilla Glue breaking soil now.
Ohh Nooo. I just realized that the other day getting ready to evacuate, I had the airpot of the last chop sitting so I unscrewed it, unpeeled the pot and took the stump and rootball and threw it into a scrub palmetto thicket. Forgetting to pry the bottom of the pot off. Tomorrow I have to climb into the thicket and find it. That is going to be real fun.:nono:.

I'll give it a go. Got 2 Tangie and 2 Gorilla Glue breaking soil now.
Ohh Nooo. I just realized that the other day getting ready to evacuate, I had the airpot of the last chop sitting so I unscrewed it, unpeeled the pot and took the stump and rootball and threw it into a scrub palmetto thicket. Forgetting to pry the bottom of the pot off. Tomorrow I have to climb into the thicket and find it. That is going to be real fun.:nono:.
had to google what palmettos were there... thatll be fun man : ) bet you cant wait lol

I try to learn something new every day, Round here, there are some really old dogs who teach new tricks..

I do, and another Spaghetti western, They Call Me Nobody? Or something like that.
Yup and one was called evil Roy Slade which was a different actor but yet a funny one still!!! Was Good times bro especially when Her Have come on lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back