Status
Not open for further replies.
Buds are looking prime @iampepe and @regen Nice work fellas!! I am rolling a hash joint with some outdoor glueberry
IMG_5640.JPG

This industry getting so technical lol got me feeling all like old n shit hahaha
:chimp:
Even the old dogs gotta learn new tricks eh brah
Feeling humble right now. Need a break from the paperwork.

I try to learn something new every day, Round here, there are some really old dogs who teach new tricks..

How many of you remember this movie??? Lol

I do, and another Spaghetti western, They Call Me Nobody? Or something like that.

Bottom feed in organics. . .? like a Tea? you wouldnt need to do that honestly. since its organics firstly. second its a living tea and left in a flood and drain thingy it'll die off in time. so prolly not the best but yes it can be done.

I unintentionally do it all the time. I get so much runoff with the airpots, it just made sense to change from a flat catch pan to a large bowl. As long as I dump it regularly I get decent results.
full

It's cool you guys saved ticket stubs from back in the day. i want to see your seed pack collections in 10 years or so.
Back in the early days of Disney in Florida, they would give cases of free ticket books to the rental car agencies to hand out and lure the tourists to Orlando. I worked for one and got all I wanted. They were better than cash in a lot of places including the Sportatorium and Pirates World , both big concert venues. A fistful of Disney at the right gate would get us in to see anyone playing.
Back then, every ride at disney had a ticket and a guy with a family dropped some real cash to get in if they planned to do it all,. On our way out, we would pick out a guy with the most kids and walk up and lay enough books on them to make the whole night free, It felt goood to make their day..

I unintentionally do it all the time. I get so much runoff with the airpots, it just made sense to change from a flat catch pan to a large bowl. As long as I dump it regularly I get decent results.
full

Hey man just a tip if you fill the bowl with gravel or perlite and put the pot on top you won't have to empty it anymore.

Got 4th row tickets for these fellas :headbang:

mate i only discovered those guys the other week. thats some pretty deeeeep shit like. are they all ex military or something? was all pretty powerful stuff with the vids set in warn torn countries n that. best eh gear though man. think ill put them on while i walk home from the nightshift after waiting at the bus stop for half an hour to realise theyre off due to roadworks. : ( savage : (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back