Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, not yet.. closest was 14.4. I'm not hunting pounders anymore. Just pounds. I'll run 10-15 plants for a pound + I don't mind and I like the variety
if i wasnt so para about getting caught thats what i wouldve done. i wanted a sog with a few different strains but your alright round here if its just 1 or 2 plants. police are too busy to bother about anything that looks like personal. know quite a few folk that have walked away with a pathetic fine and even kept their grow gear : ) id be shafted getting caught with a dozen plants of any size
: (

I dont train or defol angry or drunk. Im gonna have a bad time if i do. Baked and listening to classical is the best thing for my girls.
I've been listening to audiobooks with my girls currently reading hero of ages by Brandon Sanderson, hope they are liking it as much as i do lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Speaking of Sour Livers, here's a few in my tent, all organic grow, water only under some cobs. First I've grown them...
20170903_090345[1].jpg

It is with out a doubt some of the stinkiest great tasting weed be it photo or auto that I have ever smoked. It will not disappoint in any way I got some serious weight off of these plants.
that is very good to hear bro! enjoy them!:d5:

Speaking of Sour Livers, here's a few in my tent, all organic grow, water only under some cobs. First I've grown them...
View attachment 799684
do you have a grow log going for them? They look wonderful:smoking:

that is very good to hear bro! enjoy them!:d5:

do you have a grow log going for them? They look wonderful:smoking:
Thanks bro, they are growing great. I mixed in some organic nutrients and have been watering away. I've used the organinc elemental cal/mag 5 times up to this point. The journal is in my goodness thread https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mephisto-goodness-inside.57352/page-27 No deficiency no toxicity of any kind, perfect looking ladies up to this point.

View attachment 799684
:worship:woaah mate that is hands down the best lookin organics ive seen yet! i never realised before that yous just feed them water. thats crazy. also explains why the soil sounds so complicated .is it still possible to make massive plants by using a massive pot and still just feeding them water? im impressed at that mate. looks like itll be an awesome smoke! i take back everything ive ever said about organics man thats just totally changed my opinion on it.
do you have to get the soil absolutely perfect first time though seing as you cant just flush stuff out or whatever? that must take some skills like. im actually blown away. respect mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back