Status
Not open for further replies.
res has been over 30*C the whole way through aswell. usually 31-32 with the lights on. about 22-25 when theyre off.

The bounty.
image.jpeg

I have to try dutch pro before my days are done on this planet. That is what Mr Gangamoto used that to grow a almost two pound plant dry if not two lbs it was a dutch passion auto

How is the taste and smell my friend?
It is with out a doubt some of the stinkiest great tasting weed be it photo or auto that I have ever smoked. It will not disappoint in any way I got some serious weight off of these plants.

I have to try dutch pro before my days are done on this planet. That is what Mr Gangamoto used that to grow a almost two pound plant dry if not two lbs it was a dutch passion auto
1005g and same strain too. why do you think i picked them lol. his feeding schedule was a bit crazy aswell. he went almost to the manufacturers recomendations and thats double + a bit more of what im feeding. the a/u handles it pretty well though. other than a slight N tox early on ive had no other overdoses. pretty hard to keep up with the calmag and P once they bloom but that might be die to my res temps.

It is with out a doubt some of the stinkiest great tasting weed be it photo or auto that I have ever smoked. It will not disappoint in any way I got some serious weight off of these plants.
yeah man ive seen quite a few people talking about that one. 10/10 by all accounts. would probably put me on a whitey though lol.

View attachment 799634 I'm working on her but she will give me nice Finnish I be happy!!!!
she looks a bit N tox and lacking in calmag mate. gotta watch the nitrogen man it fucked my last lot for a nearly a month till i figured out what i was doing wrong. got no idea about soil growing though so couldnt advise how to sort it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back