Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that one plant✌️
yeah man, funilly enough shes twice the soze of what happened when i put 2 of them in that same res though. go figure that one lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    179.3 KB · Views: 65
shes not quite ganjamoto big but ill get his title next time : )
Effin huge brother! You in any of the comps?

I'm in this many I think...
IMG_20170903_133133139.jpg

None of em gonna be the size of yours but hey... Gotta go with the law of averages.. you know..you can't win if you don't play :hump:

View attachment 799620

None of em gonna be the size of yours but hey... Gotta go with the law of averages.. you know..you can't win if you don't play :hump:
very true that mate. i won free seeds both times i tried for it. nothing better than freebies eh : ) just the ashes im in. this is my last grow for the time being. im actually devestated about not getting a chance at the mephisto title but someone offered me rediculous money to go work away from home so gotta stop smoking : ( havent slept for 3 fuckin days lol. the day shes dried and out the house i leave to start a new chapter in my life : )

yeah man, funilly enough shes twice the soze of what happened when i put 2 of them in that same res though. go figure that one lol
Fuk it I don't even wanna show my little bush anymore!!! That fking thing makes everyone walk away kicking rocks!!!!! Lol nice work bro!!

View attachment 799620

ooh just spotted youve got ripleys og. thats what i was gonna use. gave em away to my mate now. thats a sign though man. your gonna do well with that one!

Fuk it I don't even wanna show my little bush anymore!!! That fking thing makes everyone walk away kicking rocks!!!!! Lol nice work bro!!
if it makes you feel any better my attempt at dwc has turned out puny and fuckin ugly. hence why i keep her quiet lol. hot from far away but the insides are knackered cos my a/u takes up that much time that i just cant be bothered with her. maybe get 1.5- 2oz at best i reckon : (
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back